Honored Contributor

I buy them every time they are on QVC and HSN.  I have those things (all of them) all over the house.

I just use them for short amounts of time as eventually I get a headache because as with most people, my eyes aren't the same.

One is worse than the other.  They do work great.  I didn't realize she also sold some that have no correction in them.

I didn't until they announced that they'd sold out of those.  I've taken the glass out of some of them before for my grandchildren when they like to play dress up.  I should have paid more attention when the were offering them.....no....they are better off without the glass in them.  I did something smart without realizing it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm going to disagree about it being easy. It's not only not easy, it costs me money. I don't mail anything, which means I do not own stamps or envelopes. And if I want to buy stamps, I need to buy a whole book at a time, I can't buy one stamp unless I make a special trip to the post office. So that "easy" to mail card means I have to spend money on stamps and envelopes that won't get used for anything else.

It would be easy if they allowed us to do it online, but they don't.

@ChynnaBlue   I usually get stamps from grocery checkers who sell them.   You have to ask,  they don't advertise this service. 

They want to make it as difficult as possible,  hoping you won't bother canceling.   I don't want to be bother so it's a deal breaker. 

That's where I get mine, but they don't sell single stamps and I have to buy 10 stamps to mail one card. And because I use them so seldom (fewer than one stamp a year), I can't remember where I put them when I need them again and have to buy 10 more stamps the next time I need to mail one thing. That's nearly $5 to mail one letter.