Honored Contributor

Joy's readers 20 pieces $29.95 I think its tonight only..  Her readers are great.  I usually cannot wear bi-focals but Joys  sunglasses I can wear with no problem.  I actually get compliments on the readers. 

Contributor

Just a litle detail.  They are not bifocals, but rather, reading glasses--if that helps you make a decision to try.  They are all over magnification.   I have another set done by Joy and Iman and they are well worth it.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919   Thanks for the "Heads up".   My puppy has destroyed several of mine and it's time to resupply.   I have two pairs of expensive prescription glasses but prefer Joy's readers for reading. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oops,  they're tacking  on a subscription to Good Housekeeping.   I've been through that hassle before and it's a deal killer for me.   Rats! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano Readers

[ Edited ]

absolutely love her readers. if you dont want the subscription it is easy to send in the form and a copy of your receipt. it brings the set down to $21.95.....they are worth more than $30+ easily. i cannot tell you how many pair i have, but i love matching them to my outfits and i like that i can have one in every room.

i bought a set. these are a different shape than some of her other glasses so they will be a bit different than the ones i already have. LOL i agree with shannon.....they should be stockpiled.

i sent about six overseas to some family members about a month ago.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

refund instructions:

A one-year (12 issues) subscription to Good Housekeeping magazine valued at $8 is included with your purchase while quantities last. You will not be billed for this subscription. It is a special bonus included with your HSN purchase. At no time will your credit card number be shared, and there are no hidden charges, obligations or automatic renewals. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your first issue.

If you have an existing subscription to Good Housekeeping magazine your subscription will be extended one additional year. If you wish to forfeit the magazine subscription and receive a refund for the stated value instead, please write "magazine refund" on a copy of your purchase confirmation, complete and print the form below and mail both documents within 30 days of receipt of your purchase to:

Hearst Magazines Special Programs-HSN
PO Box 6070
Harlan, IA 51593-1570

Name________________________
Address______________________
City/State/Zip_________________

Your Good Housekeeping subscription will be sent to the same address to which you are shipping your qualifying purchase. Limit 1 subscription per shipping address.

http://www.hsn.com/content/GoodHousekeeping/351?rid=4527&query=Good%20Housekeeping%20Magazine&isSugg...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano Readers

[ Edited ]

The sunglasses are bi focals so you can wear when you are driving.  The set I got about a year ago had bi focal sunglasses.  This set is different and a very good price.  Oh and its a TS I think I missed thatSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have a teeny face. This size would be too big, I would look like a bug Smiley Sad

I do like her readers, but this style is too big. I wish HSN would stop the magazine add-on. Yes, you can go through the hassle of getting 8 or 10 bucks back, but it would just be easier to stop it!

If I wanted a magazine, I would buy a subscription to one.

Esteemed Contributor

I have found her readers on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

she has some of her smaller sized readers on special pricing if you feel like this set is too large for your face.....or if you want a smaller grouping without the magazine.