Honored Contributor

EvineLive Kate and Mallory TS Tunic with attached Tank

#725-369 Tank/ Tunic Set.  $28.16

I like the look-- casual and  comfortable. the attached tank works like the Skinny Tank QVC sells.  I ordered the white, the blush and the grey. You get $5.00 off of each additional plus reduced shipping and 6 easy pays if you want them.     

Respected Contributor

Re: EvineLive Kate and Mallory TS Tunic with attached Tank

Thanks for posting this! Cute! Think I'll try it in the blush. I've never purchased any of this line before so any info on sizing? TIA.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it and am thinking about what colors to get.

Now that's a deal!! Not like the one here that is getting cost prohibitive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Kate & Mallory & One World.  I have ordered many things from both of theses lines and have been really happy with them.  The price is much cheaper than the prices they have here.  Logo is getting ridiculous  with their prices. One World tends to look like I purchased it from a boutique.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute! I wish it had long sleeves. It is the same fabric content as many Logo items, 95 rayon/5 spandex. I am going to order one just to compare. I wish Evine did a better job of posting garment measurements. Chest and hip dimensions are important! Can't beat the price.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for it.  The front part of the top is too short.  If that had been longer, I might be on this.  I think depending on your height and build, the front being that much shorter could really show off a not so great part of the body.   

I've never liked the skinnytees on Q pulled all the way down and that's the look this is giving.  I know you can push the tank part up but I just wish that overlay was a little longer.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk  They have a size chart that will give you an idea. I usually go with Med.. I am 5'8"   a  medium build. I went with the medium as I did not want the skinny tank to be too tight.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't care for it.  The front part of the top is too short.  If that had been longer, I might be on this.  I think depending on your height and build, the front being that much shorter could really show off a not so great part of the body.   

I've never liked the skinnytees on Q pulled all the way down and that's the look this is giving.  I know you can push the tank part up but I just wish that overlay was a little longer.    

I fear you're right? I ordered several, just because the price is so great. Does anyone know if this line runs consistent with LOGO? I have not tried this brand before. Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123, I own some K&M in this same fabric as the TTV.  I own a few piecs of LOGO.  I take the same size in both.

I have one K&M top in this fabric that has pilled something horrible while my LOGO has not and neither have my other K&M pieces. I wash them both the same way (on delicate/hand wash cycle) and dry flat.  I just pulled the K&M piece out of my closet last night as it's going to have to go to the trash and it's only a year old.  It's the only K&M top I had the problem with. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Ilovelife123, I own some K&M in this same fabric as the TTV.  I own a few piecs of LOGO.  I take the same size in both.

I have one K&M top in this fabric that has pilled something horrible while my LOGO has not and neither have my other K&M pieces. I wash them both the same way (on delicate/hand wash cycle) and dry flat.  I just pulled the K&M piece out of my closet last night as it's going to have to go to the trash and it's only a year old.  It's the only K&M top I had the problem with. 

Thanks! I'm sorry about your top, but I'm also glad it seems to be isolated to just one. I'll guess I'll see what these are like when they get here. To be honest, I think I have only ever purchased sheets from Evine once. For the price, I can't pass it up. LOL! I'm also 6 feet tall so I hope the pray the "overshirt" doesn't resemble a halter...I'll have to up my crunches!