Respected Contributor

I drink between 3-5 cups a day.   I usually use plain creamer in it....sometimes half and half.  

Love my mornng coffee!!

Esteemed Contributor

A few weeks ago, my coffee maker broke. I went to Bed/Bath and ordered a 4-cup Farberware electric percolator. Makes 2 large cups of coffee - that's what I drink every morning - black!!!! Since most people are buying Keurig-type coffee makers, the stores don't carry many electric percolators -- but I learned that Bed/Bath could order most anything. I went 2 weeks without coffee --- wasn't easy!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Black , 3 to 4 cups each day, try different name brands, k cups.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Where I'm from it's cawfee!

I rarely drank it and once my husband got sick with gallbladder issues he lost his taste for it.  He hasn't had a cup in almost 6 weeks now.  

I finally took the Kuerig off the counter and stored it away.  I will give the boxes of K-Cups to my daughter when we see her again.

Respected Contributor

I actually prefer latte and cappuccino to coffee. 

I have an unusual reaction to caffeine: it makes me feel relaxed. On the other hand, decaf wakes me up!

Trusted Contributor

I love coffee. I always wished I could drink it black because it's so much better for you that way. I have tried but just can't do it. I don't put much sugar at all, but I do like my  coffee mate, which is not healthy. I just can't seem to find another way I like it. I usually only drink a couple of cups a day so hopefully it's not hurting me too much. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I drink 2 cups in the morning and I use coffee creamer because my coffee is my treat of the day.  When I was in weight loss mode, I used a splash of milk.  Sometimes, in the winter, I will have another cup in the evening.  But not often.

Honored Contributor

I drink at least 2 cups a day w/half n half. Nothing after 4 since I won't be able to sleep.

A few weeks ago, I was standing in a RUSH line for a broadway show and sent my niece to Starbucks to get our coffee. She drinks hers black and the cream and milk canisters was empty. A fellow customer said, here's the skim milk. She said, you don't know my aunt. That's my gurl...pouring in skim milk to me is why bother....  She got the cansiter refilled and I got my cream. I do take milk also but skim...NO!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Dark roast, black coffee, one to three cups a day.  LOVE coffee!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I heat up unsweetened chocolate almond milk, sweeten it with vanilla stevia extract and add my instant coffee to that.  I also add powdered  medicinal mushrooms to it.  I might have three teaspoons of instant coffee a day total. 

@SeaMaiden  What do the medicinal mushrooms help with, if you don't mind me asking?

I saw on Lucky Vitamin that they had coffee with the mushrooms in it, but I wasn't sure what that was for.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org