Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I actually prefer latte and cappuccino to coffee. 

I have an unusual reaction to caffeine: it makes me feel relaxed. On the other hand, decaf wakes me up!

You do understand that there is coffee in lattes and in cappuccino? That the drinks wouldn't be "latte" or "cappuccino" without coffee in them?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF IT     I ONLY HAVE ONE CUP FOR BREAKFAST   MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUBBY DRINK SO MANY CUPS    THEY PUT DAIRY CREAMER IN IT   I USE MILK

Are you shouting because coffee makes you high-strung?

I used to drink coffee - with creamer - all day.  Quit cold-turkey a couple years ago and haven't missed it a bit.

Honored Contributor

I love this stevia in my morning Joe. It's so yummy with a bit of creamer added.

download.jpg

Respected Contributor

Can you tell me where to find the ''new better stevia'' as shown in the pic?  I haven't seen it in the grocery stores.  Maybe I've missed it - is it located with the other sweeteners - like the sugar , etc?  Thanks !

Respected Contributor

My childhood drink was coffee milk (made with coffee syrup).......One of my favorite ice cream flavors is coffee......Yet--I have never had a cup of coffee or coffee based drink in my life. Sweet (with real sugar and lemon) iced tea all year round and hot tea (real sugar only) in the winter.

Respected Contributor

I drink one cup three mornings a week. Black.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't stand the stuff!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

YES!! I love coffee, I'm having some right now. keeps me sane...maybe

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I heat up unsweetened chocolate almond milk, sweeten it with vanilla stevia extract and add my instant coffee to that.  I also add powdered  medicinal mushrooms to it.  I might have three teaspoons of instant coffee a day total. 

@SeaMaiden  What do the medicinal mushrooms help with, if you don't mind me asking?

I saw on Lucky Vitamin that they had coffee with the mushrooms in it, but I wasn't sure what that was for.

@mistriTsquirrel  Oh many things! Here is a great information page on mushrooms....they are magical!  I buy the OM brand at VitaCost. Just put OM in the search engine.  You can buy them blended or individual.  I swear they keep me strong and well. Take them everyday!  No strong taste or smell...you can put them into anything👍🙂

http://thelightcellar.ca/the-healing-power-of-medicinal-mushrooms/

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love this stevia in my morning Joe. It's so yummy with a bit of creamer added.

download.jpg

@SilleeMee   We could be sisters! I love this brand in the vanilla and chocolate flavor!🙂