Esteemed Contributor

@jackkeepoo wrote:

Can you tell me where to find the ''new better stevia'' as shown in the pic?  I haven't seen it in the grocery stores.  Maybe I've missed it - is it located with the other sweeteners - like the sugar , etc?  Thanks !

@SilleeMee

@sarahpanda

I'd like to know, too. 

We each have one cup in the morning...no more, no less...a heaping tablespoon of caffeinated instant (Harris Teeter brand), a tablespoon of Swiss Miss chocolate with calcium, Truvia, and Nestle Coffee-Mate Italian sweet cream.   Obviously, I'm not a connoisseur of coffee.   It tastes better when Handsome makes it!  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I buy this stevia online. Never have seen it in stores. The online places I have purchased are iHerb, Pureformulas, Jet and Amazon. iHerb has the best price for this. This 2-ounce bottle costs anywhere from $8 to $12.  @MacDUFF @sarahpanda.

original.jpg

Honored Contributor

I don't drink coffee. never aquired a taste for the liquid. My parents drank coffee constantly. 

My husband drinks coffee but can no longer drink instant coffee. Instant coffee cause kidney stones, so he was taken off all instant coffee. He can only drink ground coffee the brewed in the pot kind of coffee.

Respected Contributor

I drink one cup in the morning.  Gevalia Signature Blend...black, no sweetener.

Sometimes if I'm out to lunch, I'll order coffee afterwards, or if I'm out running around I might get a coffee drink somewhere.

But mostly it's one cup in the morning.  Green tea or water the rest of the day.  

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

I make myself a pour-over cup every morning. Occasionally, one in the afternoon, though I generally have a Diet Coke then. 

Valued Contributor

Today, I was lucky and hit a coffee trifecta.  This morning, I enjoyed my Carpe Diem coffee with soy creamer and had time to finish every drop before it was time to leave for work.

While driving, I spied a McDonalds drive through without anyone in line and couldn't resist stopping to pick up a cup with one sugar and one cream.

When I reached my destination, I was offered a Nespresso, so glorious with nothing added.

I fear I will not sleep for a week. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@elizabethl123 wrote:

DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF IT     I ONLY HAVE ONE CUP FOR BREAKFAST   MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUBBY DRINK SO MANY CUPS    THEY PUT DAIRY CREAMER IN IT   I USE MILK

Are you shouting because coffee makes you high-strung?

I used to drink coffee - with creamer - all day.  Quit cold-turkey a couple years ago and haven't missed it a bit.

She isn't shouting; she has poor vision. 

Respected Contributor
I love coffee!!!I have a cuisenart that grinds the beans in the pot, so I get fresh ground coffee every day. I have the 12 cup maker and I drink the whole pot with plain coffee mate.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I love coffee -- medium/dark freshly ground is my favorite.  I use my small Keurig though 3 days a week when I have to go into the office.  Usually it's two cups a day, with a touch of Bailey's coffee creamer and Turbinado raw sugar.