Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman March March TS Schedule

I received 2 of my 4 yesterday.  Post office delivered on Sunday.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Why are so many of AL supplements on extended delivery? I ordered the cruciferous extracts and won't deliver till end of next month.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Why are so many of AL supplements on extended delivery? I ordered the cruciferous extracts and won't deliver till end of next month.

I wonder if ProCaps is limiting the number of people on the manufacturing floor at any one time.

We are doing that at my company.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Mine finally shipped but haven't moved at DHL since 3/21. 

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 

My Theanine just shipped today. 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Can't watch him....puts me to sleep. My late father a surgeon....said no medical proof vitamins have any impact on health/healing. Medical studies have said the same. AL is careful to say his vitamins "SUPPORT"......this or that. Cannot make medical claims. 

All I can say is that his ultimate eye plus astaxanthin made a real difference for me.

I have always been nearsighted, but since thaking them, my distance vision improved and I really only need my glasses now for driving.  I can watch TV - and read the words - without glasses.  Never could do that before.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Can't watch him....puts me to sleep. My late father a surgeon....said no medical proof vitamins have any impact on health/healing. Medical studies have said the same. AL is careful to say his vitamins "SUPPORT"......this or that. Cannot make medical claims. 

All I can say is that his ultimate eye plus astaxanthin made a real difference for me.

I have always been nearsighted, but since thaking them, my distance vision improved and I really only need my glasses now for driving.  I can watch TV - and read the words - without glasses.  Never could do that before.

@Isobel Archer  That really worked? I am nearsighted and have been all my life. I cannot see far away at all and have worn glasses all my life. Do you think it would work for vision that bad?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 

My Theanine just shipped today. 

I got the shipment notice last night, too.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN