Respected Contributor

Is $149 a good price for the Lessman Choconuvo?

Never bought it before.  Will it go lower at 11pm or is this the lower price?

thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Is $149 a good price for the Lessman Choconuvo?

@Valstybaby That is for 360 pieces if you are paying $149, which is what I did.  It's the best price per piece. When it first came out, I remember paying $129 for 300 pieces, but he has increased the number of pieces for his largest container.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you both. I ordered the 91% 360 piece and 360 of the Café. Guess at 2 a day it'll last one year.

thank you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The $149 is the TS price for 360; you are just able to pre-order early like they do here on QVC and it is an excellent price. This is the one time of the year that he offers the larger volume; sometimes it is hard to get during the year, out of stock. I have ordered this in 74% and 91% ever since Andrew Lessman introduced it on HSN.  My cholestrol levels have improved and am no longer on cholesterol meds, being controlled by diet. The 91% is more intense flavor and love both; I favor dark chocolate and ChocoNuvo is wonderful.  I just ordered 74% Cafe to replenish my supply. Recommend for anyone who loves dark chocolate.

Respected Contributor

The 360 count price of $149 is great as far as I’m concerned. I paid $149 in December for a 180 count. Was not planning to purchase that many but could not pass up this deal. Seriously doubt we will see as good or better price this calendar year.
Esteemed Contributor

Do these flavors have a strong coffee taste?  I would like to get these for DH, but he hates coffee.  He loves chocolate.  His cholesterol is a bit high, but not enough that the doctor is going to put him on a statin.  

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Do these flavors have a strong coffee taste?  I would like to get these for DH, but he hates coffee.  He loves chocolate.  His cholesterol is a bit high, but not enough that the doctor is going to put him on a statin.  

Any feedback would be appreciated.

@tends2dogs 

The only one of the ChocoNuvo is the Cafe 74% Cacao Dark Chocolate. I have not tried the new Cafe type.

I have the 74% Cacao Dark Chocolate. It's yummy creamy.

If your DH does not like dark chocolate try the 66% product.

There is a 66%, 74% or 91% cacao.

The only coffee falvored one would be the Cafe 74%.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz   Do they all work the same?  Did you get good results and if yes, how long did it take?

He likes milk chocolate.  How many do you eat per day?

Sorry for all the questions.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Nightowlz   Do they all work the same?  Did you get good results and if yes, how long did it take?

He likes milk chocolate.  How many do you eat per day?

Sorry for all the questions.

@tends2dogs 

All of them have 650mg plant sterols. The difference in them is the amount of cacao & sugar in each.

The 66% has 40mg cacao, the 74% has 50mg cacao & the 91% has 55mg cacao. The darker the chocolate the better it is for you. There is more sugar in the 66%.

From Andrews site 

According to the US Food and Drug Administration, consuming at least 650 mg of plant sterol esters twice daily with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1,300 mg as part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease - each CHOCONUVO square supplies 650 mg of plant sterol esters.

My cholesterol is not high so I eat 1 per day with my larger meal.

Honored Contributor

From Andrew's site

Special Offer Bonus Buy - Purchase 1 bottle of the 360sv size for $149.90 and any additional bottles will be $139.90 each. The additional bottles can be any of the 4 different intensities of ChocoNuvo.

* *The two or more 360sv items must be on the same order to receive the bonus buy discount. Sale prices available for a limited time only. Auto Delivery not available on these one-time special sizes. Quantity discount not available on sale products. Free Shipping & Handling is for Standard Shipping Only (Excludes Expedited Orders).