Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman March March TS Schedule

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

For those who take the vitamin that is the TS, can you describe the size of the pill for me? I have a GERD related esophagus issue that makes swallowing large pills a problem so I really need a smaller pill. Also, do these vitamins cause any stomach upset as some vitamins do? I really need something that's going to play well with the GERD issues. I would love to hear your opinions of and experience with this vitamin. 

@Maltichonmom17 

Do you mean the multi-vitamin Essential-1? I don’t take it but all of his capsules are made to be small and easy to swallow. They do not cause stomach upset. They are formulated to be gentle and easily absorbed and used by our bodies.

Trusted Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 I love Essential one. Easy to swallow capsule and no stomach issues from this vitamin for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini 

@santorini wrote:

Thanks for posting this.  I love that man and all that he teaches us.  I take a lot of his products and I am living proof that they DO make a difference. 

Me too.  Cholesterol, down from his oatmeal and revestrol. Way down from  the 250 range to 182.  I have so much energy at 84.  Take a lot of his vits.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tangocash 

@Tangocash wrote:

vitamins.jpg

Looks like my shelves

Esteemed Contributor

Top cash is offering 10% cashback for HSN.

Respected Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

vitamins.jpg

I love this!😂

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Tangocash 

@Tangocash wrote:

vitamins.jpg

Looks like my shelves

Looks like mine also.

Respected Contributor

Totally forgot about Lessman being on today. First time I have see the Cinnamon offered larger then 240 count. Will have to check my supply of Essential. Not interested in Cranberry.

Have to say that although my health is not perfect, I am confident I would not be in the shape I’m in today without AL supplements. I was diagnosed with a breast issue in Nov 2018 (would have to look up name), in Feb 2019, started taking Breast Health, follow up mammogram in May2019 showed that the condition was gone, still gone in November 2019. Breast Health may or may not be reason condition corrected, nevertheless I continue daily with the product. BTW, not related to Breast Health but two of my Doctors sell supplements in their offices.
Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Tangocash 

@Tangocash wrote:

vitamins.jpg

Looks like my shelves

Slackers

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor