• Cranberry Benefits™
• Essential-1 with 2000 IU Vitamin D3
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Super Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman March March TS Schedule

I just listened to him on HSN2, and he said he'd be broadcasting from Santa Monica, CA.

Respected Contributor

Can't watch him....puts me to sleep. My late father a surgeon....said no medical proof vitamins have any impact on health/healing. Medical studies have said the same. AL is careful to say his vitamins "SUPPORT"......this or that. Cannot make medical claims. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I love that man and all that he teaches us.  I take a lot of his products and I am living proof that they DO make a difference. 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Can't watch him....puts me to sleep. My late father a surgeon....said no medical proof vitamins have any impact on health/healing. Medical studies have said the same. AL is careful to say his vitamins "SUPPORT"......this or that. Cannot make medical claims. 

@ellaphantPeople can say whatever they want, and we all make our own choices.  I've been taking AL vits for almost 30 YEARS, and when everyone in my office is sick for the 2nd and 3rd time....   I just keep taking his vitamins.  

When my brother in law was visiting last summer,  he mentioned that his youngest son was getting sick and that he always get sick shortly after....  guaranteed.   I gave him 2 weeks worth of the Essential Ones and Immune Factors. He called me after that time and told me it was the very FIRST TIME he did NOT get sick.  He now takes both every day.  Again,  we all make our own choices....   I'll stick with taking AL vits.   They have served me well, and I TRUST the quality.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting the information! I enjoy watching Andrew's shows. He includes a lot of good information and provides a top quality product. Plus I appreciate how he makes his products as environmentally friendly as possible with the solar power and recycled plastic etc. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tangocash wrote:

I just listened to him on HSN2, and he said he'd be broadcasting from Santa Monica, CA.

@Tangocash 

I don't know why it says Live on HSN? I did hear him say on his last show with Shannon it would be Live from I thought his procapslabs? Not really paying attention but enough to know he would not be on HSN for the show.

The schedule is from his site. Maybe he just forgot to update that part?

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphantPeople can say whatever they want, and we all make our own choices.  I've been taking AL vits for almost 30 YEARS, and when everyone in my office is sick for the 2nd and 3rd time....   I just keep taking his vitamins.  

When my brother in law was visiting last summer,  he mentioned that his youngest son was getting sick and that he always get sick shortly after....  guaranteed.   I gave him 2 weeks worth of the Essential Ones and Immune Factors. He called me after that time and told me it was the very FIRST TIME he did NOT get sick.  He now takes both every day.  Again,  we all make our own choices....   I'll stick with taking AL vits.   They have served me well, and I TRUST the quality.

Great you are feeling so well. Has nothing to do with vitamins. Absolutely no credible medical studies/data that show this. Keep up your good health!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

I totally trust what he says. I take a lot of his vit., so much so, I take 1/2 in the morning, and 1/2 at bedtime. He oftens says why some vit. are better taken at night than in the AM. I always make up 3 weeks of AM and PM daily doses in those 7 day pill minder holders. I don't always feel the affects of the vit., but others (Circulation & Vein Support), I feel very strong affects. At times I can't afford them, but I try to keep up with them.

Super Contributor

vitamins.jpg