Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman March March TS Schedule

@willdob3  and @FlyersGirl , thank you for the feedback on the essentials vitamins. I'm happy to find out that they're easy to swallow and don't cause stomach upset. I feel I can make a better decision now and think I'm going to give them a try. 😊

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Andrew is on right now on HSN.  I take his multi and out of them right now and need to reorder. No stomach issues and easy to swallow.  I can't swallow large pills and most vitamins I can't swallow but his I can.  He also mentioned right now Vitamin D is more important than Vitamin C (which I was aware of so have been diligent in taking.)  HIs Vitamin D are awesome...very tiny and easy to swallow.  However, he did mention earlier he has 2000 iu's of Vitamin D in his multi vitamin. 

Respected Contributor

I tried his Essential-1 last yr as a TS and had to return it.  For some reason I would get a terrible upset nauseated stomach.  I took it with food...in the middle of a meal or after a meal.  Just couldn't get that not to happen to me.  I was so bummed out....I see it again today and wish I could manage it LOL!  

Must be one of the minerals in it causing this....I know zinc can do this....but who knows I am just the odd ball here.  

Anyone know if this formula is any different then last yrs??  

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Can't watch him....puts me to sleep. My late father a surgeon....said no medical proof vitamins have any impact on health/healing. Medical studies have said the same. AL is careful to say his vitamins "SUPPORT"......this or that. Cannot make medical claims. 

@ellaphantPeople can say whatever they want, and we all make our own choices.  I've been taking AL vits for almost 30 YEARS, and when everyone in my office is sick for the 2nd and 3rd time....   I just keep taking his vitamins.  

When my brother in law was visiting last summer,  he mentioned that his youngest son was getting sick and that he always get sick shortly after....  guaranteed.   I gave him 2 weeks worth of the Essential Ones and Immune Factors. He called me after that time and told me it was the very FIRST TIME he did NOT get sick.  He now takes both every day.  Again,  we all make our own choices....   I'll stick with taking AL vits.   They have served me well, and I TRUST the quality.

I totally trust what he says. I take a lot of his vit., so much so, I take 1/2 in the morning, and 1/2 at bedtime. He oftens says why some vit. are better taken at night than in the AM. I always make up 3 weeks of AM and PM daily doses in those 7 day pill minder holders. I don't always feel the affects of the vit., but others (Circulation & Vein Support), I feel very strong affects. At times I can't afford them, but I try to keep up with them.

@Tangocash   I have heard Andrew say that the supplements don't work any better at night than in the day.  Which did he say worked better at night?  I take half in the morning and half with dinner.

Honored Contributor

Cranberry before bed because it stays in there overnight because you are not going to the bathroom until morning (in most cases)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN has a code that works today for the TS and other stuff.  I use the Retailmetnot browser addon so it just flashed before I could see waht it was.

It may be the one on Mr Rebates, it's a number, 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite Yes, formula for yesterday’s TS is different then last years. I did my comparison yesterday so can’t tell you specifically right now which ingredients decreased/increased. I did not buy any yesterday because still have a new bottle of 400 from last year plus some in my current open bottle. I did buy the cinnamon 360 count because this was the first time I ever saw him offer bottles larger then 240 count. That is all I purchased because currently well stocked.
Honored Contributor

Have you all received your orders?

Immune Factors and Theanine are showing extended delivery for me even though I ordered early.

My other two are sitting at the post office.

Pfft!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 

My Theanine is also on extended delivery. The others were delivered to my PPO on Friday and I will pick them up tomorrow.

Frequent Contributor

I received everything in my order including Theanine and Immune Factors,

I ordered from Procaps.