Respected Contributor

Re: Delivery Delays: RIDICULOUS!

@spursfan2 wrote:
What's even more maddening is seeing your order "in process" for days or weeks and then seeing the reviews of other customers who have received theirs. That's when the 5 year old version of myself starts screaming "it's not fair!!!" 🤣🤣🤣

Or when things from just a few days ago that we're tsv's people are already receiving. How is that right? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina. I think it depends on whether they have it in their warehouse or it’s being shipped from the vendor. I ordered a replacement carafe for my Technivorm Coffee Maker. I ordered it on Wednesday and it is being delivered tomorrow (Sunday 6-7-20). It was shipped from
Amazon’s warehouse
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

With all the complaining about shipping I read about on here I would not consider ordering anything until this situation is fixed, especially when I read you cannot cancel, yikes!

@sunshine 919   Let's face it, most of us are not going anywhere soon, so our clothing orders are not urgent.  For me, waiting just increases the pleasure of anticipation.  I'm not in a big hurry, although I'd like to get my thing in 2-3 weeks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@naturalfan    It sounds like your order is lost.  Contact the mods at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. by email including your order # for info and help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@naturalfan    It sounds like your order is lost.  Contact the mods at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. by email including your order # for info and help.

I did and they cancelled it.   I also asked about a refund but have heard nothing.  I don't think it was lost, it had a UPS shipping number and status was Order Processed - Ready For UPS.   At this point all I am waiting for is my refund.  

Esteemed Contributor

Orders from Amazon may be severely delayed since their distribution center in Redlands, CA was destroyed in fire on Friday.  ATF is now part of the investigation.

Super Contributor

With the exception of one item that has been “in process” for over a month, I’m getting any orders I place, in a reasonable amount of time. The problem I’m having are RETURNS not being processed, and I’m getting uneasy about them because there is no indication that the returns are being processed. I’ll have to go get my post office receipts and attempt to locate them next week.
Occasional Visitor

QVC needs to stop using COVID-19 as their excuse for delivery delays. It's seems it's only their clothing that they can't ship out. It's been OVER a month since I ordered clothing from them which I still do not have...yet, any non-clothing items I ordered from QVC I receive in an understandable time. I don't think anyone expects things to be delivered the same as before but over a month??!! Yes, I received notes about delay in shipping but yet they sure send me emails about items that are in stock and ready to ship (which is what I bought) and then it says "in process", then back ordered, then the next day it says "in process" again?!! It's done that at LEAST 4 times & still I have none of the clothing items. It's misleading. You still sell all that clothing on line, like we'll receive it within a reasonable amount of time... Which is just not true. Figure it out QVC, everyone else has during this time.
Contributor

@naturalfan  My order has been stuck since May 15. I, also, emailed the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com with all the order info and Melvin-qvc responded back that there was nothing they could do until my order was received. Unfortunately, that is the problem. I just wanted to cancel my order and get a refund so to be done with it. The second easy pay is also about to post!! Which qvc mod helped you?  Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I guess I was lucky because I ordered some Denim & Co. shirts and two pairs of Sketchers at different times and they were all delivered within a little over a week! I have to agree something must be up with the Q's shipping dept. because I have ordered from Amazon my hubby's Father Day gift and JTV twice and everything came within a weeks weeks time, so the Q blaming it on the virus I don't know if I buy what they are selling there! I won't be ordering from the Q until they get their shipping straightened out because my luck might run out! I feel bad for everyone waiting especially if you ordered something for a special event. Its nice some of you don't care how long an item takes to get to you, but I think most of us want our items in a timely matter. The Q needs to step it up!