Honored Contributor

Re: Delivery Delays: RIDICULOUS!

@mac116   I place 3 Amazon Prime orders Wednesday.  They're supposed to be delivered Sunday.  They've just recently started doing this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

It's odd that most other retailers are shipping within 1-2 days while Q sits.  Q has had issues with shipping and returns for years.  They keep posting reasons but no one believes them anymore because nothing changes.  It's like the boy who cried wolf.

A lot of their products are shipped by the vendors.  If Q would say the location of the vendor, we would know if that area was still partially shut down and be more patient with a delay.  

The other logical option would be for Q to be honest about shipping when presenting items on air and in online product descriptions.  

@CalminHeart 

I ordered a Life Is Good t-shirt directly from their website (not QVC) and they were honest and stated in red letters that this particular shirt would take up to 30 days to receive....I appreciated their honesty and still placed my order, this was one order I was willing to wait on, the shirt was so cute...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cazenovia wrote:

I placed an order for Sketchers on May 14th. It is now June 4th and I still have not received my order. So, I tried to call about this and was on hold for almost 35 minutes. I also tried Chat Live but after getting kicked off twice and wasted aanother hour. I was furious. 

I was told it is in process. What is that? I got no adequate explanation. So I told them since it was not sent and since I was told it would be another week or so until it is sent, to cancel it. I was told they cannot do that??? What is going on QVC? Have you taken orders for products you do not have? Our orders come from Ontario, CA, what is the story? Well, it is going back once I receive it which will be almost 6 weeks after I ordered it. Don't blame it on Covid, Amazon has no problem getting my orders to me in 2 days. I will have to think long and hard before I order again for awhile.. Anyone else have this problem?

@cazenovia 

@Kachina624  is right when you order from QVC some are sent out of one of QVC's warehouses, while others are sent directly from the manufacturer, so depending on location and whether that state has "opened up" there could be delays (so some arent the fault of QVC).....  And QVC has noted on this on their website...so customers have to think about how quickly they want something when placing an order with QVC....But it is curious how some retailers manage to get orders out quickly despite the challenges....

And you are so right about canceling an order, unless you IMMEDIATELY and I mean within seconds after you hit the place order button, the order is locked in and cant be canceled and customers are out of luck....Its the way it is....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

With all the complaining about shipping I read about on here I would not consider ordering anything until this situation is fixed, especially when I read you cannot cancel, yikes!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 Excellent idea!!  I have 3 items ordered mid-May showing a status of "On the way" and has been for 3 weeks after an "In Process" for several days. CS and the QVC Social team are of no help and the orders cannot be cancelled. It's just a mess!!

Trusted Contributor

My order had a UPS shipping number and last status was ready for UPS.  This was at the beginning of May.  They did, of course, take the money from my credit card.  Tried getting a refund and no response.  I think we can all understand possible delays during these times  but there is a limit.  I will come back and report if I ever do receive a refund.

Honored Contributor

@Since92 wrote:

@sunshine 919 Excellent idea!!  I have 3 items ordered mid-May showing a status of "On the way" and has been for 3 weeks after an "In Process" for several days. CS and the QVC Social team are of no help and the orders cannot be cancelled. It's just a mess!!

So sorry you have to go through this.  Hope your things arrive soon.

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting on an order placed May 1. I won't buy another thing until it shows up or they cancel it which I have asked them to do. 

Valued Contributor

What's even more maddening is seeing your order "in process" for days or weeks and then seeing the reviews of other customers who have received theirs. That's when the 5 year old version of myself starts screaming "it's not fair!!!" 🤣🤣🤣
Esteemed Contributor

QVC should at least let us cqncel an order ,untill it ACTUALLY SHIPS!!!!

That is the least they could do!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Frustrated