Honored Contributor

Re: Delivery Delays: RIDICULOUS!

It's odd that most other retailers are shipping within 1-2 days while Q sits.  Q has had issues with shipping and returns for years.  They keep posting reasons but no one believes them anymore because nothing changes.  It's like the boy who cried wolf.

A lot of their products are shipped by the vendors.  If Q would say the location of the vendor, we would know if that area was still partially shut down and be more patient with a delay.  

The other logical option would be for Q to be honest about shipping when presenting items on air and in online product descriptions.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered some Easy Spirits from Zappo a few min ago and the confirmation had the heads up about the possibility of shipping delays.

Respected Contributor

I have also been waiting three weeks for a couple orders to ship.  I’ve stopped ordering from the Q until the shipping problems get cleared up.   I just don’t want a backup of more orders.  I have ordered from other companies and have received my orders within 7-10 days so it makes me feel like it’s more than just the virus causing delays.  

Esteemed Contributor

Seems to me that many people are getting back to work now so if anything, shipping should be improving !    I have a LTS candle holder that was supposed to be delivered 4 days ago.  Tracking states "reasons beyond our control".........really????  According to the tracking it's sitting in nearby Shrewsbury MA.  Not that a candle holder is essential but maybe I should just go pick it up!  LOL

Honored Contributor

If it is sitting nearby, ya can't blame that on QVC, (and I'm not saying you did blame Q). 

That is the fault of the deliverer!

So many complaints written on the boards are due to the slow down of USPS, UPS, Fed Ex and others.  The vendors can only be blamed for processing delays.

If it sits at a PO, warehouse somewhere, etc.....the shipping agent has the issues.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yes!  Just posted about this on another thread.  My DS was going to place an order w/QVC.  Instead, he went to amazon and not only found exactly what he was looking for, but for a great price and received his order 3 days later.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Stop Ordering from the Q If you don't want to wait. That is my suggestion. It is frustrating and I understand that but complaining isn’t going to change anything. I don’t know why the Q is having these problems whether they have a lot of sick employees in their warehouses or just what but apparently HSN doesn’t have these issues. I place an order. It ships in a day or two and is here in 3 days and I live in California. As far as auto delivery coming faster and not being able to cancel I believe it’s because Sone of those items are shipped from the actual Vendors and maybe why they can’t be cancelled unless you do it a few days in advance so the Q can cancel it. You need to be diligent by monitoring your AD orders and edit or cancel or skip a shipment if you don’t need them.

Having said all that you have a choice. - put up with the delays or order elsewhere. I doubt much is going to change anytime soon so save yourself some aggravation
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had slow shipping from HSN.  It took about a month for several things I ordered to come and for one item they kept sending emails asking me to review that item  nearly 3 weeks before it actually came! 

My understanding of in processing is that it is packaged and awaiting pickup by shippers at warehouses so it would be pretty hard to allow cancelling at that point!  

As for having to go running out to a drug store when something is needed- it's just easier to order from Amazon.  I have ordered personal care items there for years rather than going out every time I want to keep a spare so I won't run out of things.  Easier than keeping lists or wasting time going to stores running out every time I will be needing something that comes to mind!!

Still sounds like those who regularly complain about shipping here are impulse buyers who want something NOW or loose interest in the item.    When I order something it is well thought out and I knowI really want it. 

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Stop Ordering from the Q If you don't want to wait. That is my suggestion. It is frustrating and I understand that but complaining isn’t going to change anything. I don’t know why the Q is having these problems whether they have a lot of sick employees in their warehouses or just what but apparently HSN doesn’t have these issues. I place an order. It ships in a day or two and is here in 3 days and I live in California. As far as auto delivery coming faster and not being able to cancel I believe it’s because Sone of those items are shipped from the actual Vendors and maybe why they can’t be cancelled unless you do it a few days in advance so the Q can cancel it. You need to be diligent by monitoring your AD orders and edit or cancel or skip a shipment if you don’t need them.

Having said all that you have a choice. - put up with the delays or order elsewhere. I doubt much is going to change anytime soon so save yourself some aggravation

I don't think people who are still waiting on things are ordering more. I am waiting over a month for something and I did order the denim and co tsv on waitlist but I realize it may be months before I get that and that's how waitlist is. I'm ok with that T-shirts can be worn year round where I am. But yeh I am not ordering anything else because everytime I think I like something I think but when will I get it. Maybe months form now. Will I even want it then? 

Honored Contributor

With the many comments about shipping delays I hesitate tho order from the Q.