Esteemed Contributor

It's really sad........

[ Edited ]

.....when you have a panic attack(not literally) just because you bought something here after you vowed not to, and are now worried or  afraid of the delivery process...........

Will I get it in a timely manor or will it be delayed,back ordered, or out of stock!

Will it stay ITP for weeks, or in the wearhouse for months,or just get stuck on the UPS ,USPO,Fedex,ect, truck for days and days and days!

All of which has happened to me and I vowed not to shop here anymore.

Sadly yesterday I weakened and bought the Anybody, TSV and those  BF  tee shirts..............

Today,I sure wish I didn't ......   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma If you truly wish you didn't, all you have to do is return it when it arrives. Heart

Super Contributor

sorry sister for your anxiety. some impulse control help from a therapist will help a ton. See they play on the "impulse" buyers out there. Part of the sales strategy. Stay strong and stay off the site. One day at a time. XOXO

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Then don't shop here.  I ordered from HSN and Macy's a week ago and all the items are here.  No problems, no panic attacks.  Can't imagine stressing over whether something will be delivered in a timely manner.  

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

Maybe try the customer care on here and see if the mods can cancel your order......worth a go.......they've helped me. I've done it too.....then thought, why did I do that as I'm not going anywhere..... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I’ve seen things that tempted me too and in normal circumstances would order but I’m not going to order if it is something I’m not willing to wait a month or two for delivery.  

I'm just saddened that there wasn't a bit a more empathy for this OP.  Obviously she has stressed and is troubled with impulse control.  Sometimes things aren't quite as easy as "get over it" and "shop elsewhere" (those are not and we're not your exact words).  I'm quite certain I will take incredible backlash for my 2cents worth however, a teaspoon of empathy does go along way).  The economy is driven by the many individuals who struggle with impulse control.  QVC has built their empire on such individuals (I ought to know...I used to work for them when I resided in West Chester).

Respected Contributor

Re: It's really sad........

[ Edited ]

I bought it too. But I did so thinking I may not get it for a month or more. The last thing I bought I did fret over because I had not experienced such a ridiculous run around before. Now I know what I could be in for so I get it when I get it. 

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

Just to offer you some good news, I hadn't ordered anything since Nov 2019, but a few weeks ago I placed 3 separate orders.

All 3 orders shipped the day after I placed the order and I received them in 7 days, 2 came just last week.

I live in GA, not around the corner from QVC.

So there is hope!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Think positive.  My last 3 Q orders all arrived within 7 days after ordering. My Amazon Prime orders on the other hand are another story.  

When your oders come in, they will be even better than you thought.

Helen852