Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

Thank you, @Caaareful Shopper. So even with the pin pricks, you think it is pretty? 

@Ainhisg  Yes, I think the metallic animal is very pretty.  I don't have anything animal print; It's not something I usually gravitate towards.   I like this design so much because the animal print isn't all over.  It begins gracefully above the chest and then all the way down. 

Plus, the colors of light tan and soft grey is a quite lovely  together.  "Metallic" is because of the thread used and you can see it more on the reverse side.  It doesn't scream metallic at all.  . 

If I could have changed one thing, it would be the fringe.  It's not needed at all, but it doesn't take way the overall look in my opinion. 

Trusted Contributor

Stilll waiting for my medallion ruana. The shipping times are horrible now it seems. I am getting really anxious to see how the fabric is on this one. Thanks for all the reviews so far. I check on the HSN site and so far, there are NO reviews posted. I find that very unusual. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez TS 8/2

[ Edited ]

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Stilll waiting for my medallion ruana. The shipping times are horrible now it seems. I am getting really anxious to see how the fabric is on this one. Thanks for all the reviews so far. I check on the HSN site and so far, there are NO reviews posted. I find that very unusual. 

@TexasMom1   Not unusual.  HSN's review system will not accept your review if the system recognizes that it was only just delivered to you.  They want you to have a chance to truly experience the item and hopefully give a better review.

Probably not enough deliveries have been made, and then the % of those that would write a review is even smaller.  

HSN would not let me review it yesterday.  I was only just able to write my review and post it today.

I wish QVC would adopt that review policy.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez TS 8/2

[ Edited ]

Thanks CaaarefulShopper! Good to know! Still waiting on my ruana in the medallion! Will post as soon as I get it. I am out of pocket right now, and my local post office is holding it for me....Can/t wait to see it!