Honored Contributor

I JUST CANNOT WAIT TO WEAR.....

.......jean jackets. I have many in all shades of denim. Last winter, I snagged Amy's Studio denim jacket and wore it to death. I have a dark denim, black denim, light wash w/ distressing, etc. For spring/summer, I wear a white denim cropped jean jacket.

When it cools off, what will you be looking forward to wearing?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I JUST CANNOT WAIT TO WEAR.....

Boots. I love my boots.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

The knitted/crocheted sweaters and coats that I made.  

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Boots. I love my boots.

@kate2357   Defintely YES. I forgot my ankle boots and cowgirl boots. Have yet to find knee highs that aren't over the knee on me, Lol.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Our winter days are so mild that I wear a denim jean jacket almost every time I go out.  I have a couple dozen of them.  Some unnamed posters here seem to have a hundred or so.  I somehow acquired 3 red ones, one turquoise blue + one turquoise green, purple, yellow pink, lavender, wine, plum, gray camo, black, all shades of blue.  Watch out!  They're addictive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have some very lightweight jackets that are not denim.  Since I live in NC, I'll just switch to long sleeved shirts and wear those jackets for a while. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caramel and shearling short and calf boots, short ones with cuffed boyfriend jeans.

Buffalo check and plaid lighterweight button down shirts.  Quilted vests old and new, recently bought that space age looking Martha Stewart cap sleeve puffy vest, will see how that works out lol.

All of these are staples here in Colorado Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Sweaters--turtlenecks, mock necks, cowl necks, cardigans.

I am once again in the minority it seems since I do not own 1 jean jacket denim or otherwise--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Sweaters--turtlenecks, mock necks, cowl necks, cardigans.

I am once again in the minority it seems since I do not own 1 jean jacket denim or otherwise--LOL!!

me either, and I never see anyone wearing them here, Q is obsessed with them

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cardigans -- southwestern, jacquard, heritage patterns.     Jean jackets -- embroidered, be-jeweled, fringed ... dark denim, mid wash, colors.  Boots --- hikers, cow girl, laceup, slip-ons and shearling.  Leather jackets ... leather sneakers.

All things fall ... I'm all ready.