Honored Contributor

I like it, but I think a fall ruana should be made of heavier fabric.  IMO this should have been a spring item.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I actually prefer it lightweight like these appear to be.  I like the ability to layer without the weight.  Over t-shirts, or over turtlenecks makes it more versatile for me. 

Honored Contributor

This is so out of my style & comfort zone, but I really like the medallion and animal print on Colleen. Not crazy about the fringe. I'm more of a cardigan/jacket person, but something about this appeals to me. 🤔 

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are pretty, she had the Medallion one  on in her jewelry show the other day and it looked nice on her.   I do like her line, not everything has worked out for me but I have several pieces that am pleased with.  

@wilma ITA with you.  Ruana's were never my style in the past but I have picked up a couple of them with matching tanks recently on Chico's and I have to say I wore one set  on vacation and I got so many compliments!    For me the trick is to be weary of the length of it as some are way too long for my 5'4" frame.  But if you can get them a bit shorter they are lovely.  I'll have to see the price and the length next Tuesday! 

Honored Contributor

It doesn't say Fall to me unless you live in the south.  The colors are a bit Fall like but it's light with no warmth at all.  I suppose it would work as a transitional fashion piece for September when it's still warm.

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Metallic Animal print.  

$39.99 and free s/h is a good price for this, in my opinion.  Looking forward to getting it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez TS 8/2

[ Edited ]

I just checked a few places online, and this really is a decent deal. Now to decide between the Greek (b/w), Medallion (red), and the animal print.  ETA:  Retailmenot is offering a 20% rebate on HSN!

Honored Contributor

I think it is cute but I have no place to wear somthing like that and not a fan of the tassels --easy pass for me

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   Just looked again because I didn't notice the names at first.  Agree, we like the same two!!  I'm in Florida so I'm thinking those will be handy in the late fall for me.  This month, I need them to be like under $30!!!  Any idea??  I need them to be reasonable!!!

You must be in northern Florida. Where I live in the Tampa Bay Area, it's in the 80s in late fall. I would roast in this 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I wear ruanas many times instead of a coat in our mild fall and winters...they can make an outfit over a top and bottom of the same color. I like them especially for church or other places where the a/c is always cold. I will have to take a look at these. I think animal prints have been overdone and I have more than enough of it.