Respected Contributor

Kim Gravel and G by Giuliana Tops same pattern ?

Sorry I'm not that computer savy that I can load the images to my post but take a look and see what you think. I have the Kim Gravel top A455215  and I saw what looks like the same pattern on the G by Giuliana Top 791-936 set of 2 v neck tees on HSN. I own the blue in Kims top and noticed what looks like the same pattern in the color plum Tee shirt of G by Giuliana. Can designers use the same or similar pattern ? just wondering

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel and G by Giuliana Tops same pattern ?

From what I see I would say they are "similar" but not alike.  Sometimes I hear a "designer" say that the design is exclusive to them.  I think SG does.    And I know the Slinky woman on HSN used to say that about some of her designs.  

Super Contributor

It makes sense that patterns would be very similar since QVC & HSN are "sister" companies. We always see similar versions of whatever pattern, design, fabric, etc happens to be in style in all kinds of stores.

Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana 2-pack EcoLuxe Perfect V-Neck Tees

Honored Contributor

I think you will find that any camo pattern is going to look similar to others, JMHO.

I wouldn't doubt that all these 'designers' use the some of the  same mfg facilties over there anyways!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw the exact same print used in both Denim & Co. and Sports Savvy.  I wasn't too surprised figuring they were made in the same factory and there is some connection between them.

I think all camo looks like all other camo.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They are very similar but all camo looks alike.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the clarification everyone including downloading the pictures.