Honored Contributor

I have not been fond of many fashion items by Colleen Lopez, but this fall ruana looks very nice to me.  Her TS is next Tuesday.

These are the names she's calling these Reversible Ruanas on her FB page:

Pretty as a Peacock

May be an image of 1 person and standing

Greek Long Life border

Medallion Global

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

Bronze metallic Animal

Black and Camel Color Block

May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor

I like the Greek border, and the Bronze Metallic.  Ruanas are everywhere, so hopefully these are priced like a true value item.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I'm usually not so much a fan of this shape -- it can add weight to you if you pair it with the wrong bottoms -- but these really are nice.  If I had to pick one, I couldn't!  I actually like all the patterns!!  I hope, too, that they're reasonably priced as I might consider buying one...or maybe two!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   Agreed!  I may have a hard time keeping it to just one.

I have nothing animal print in my wardrobe and never desired it, but that Bronze Metallic is styled just like I would wear it.  It looks fabulous.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   Just looked again because I didn't notice the names at first.  Agree, we like the same two!!  I'm in Florida so I'm thinking those will be handy in the late fall for me.  This month, I need them to be like under $30!!!  Any idea??  I need them to be reasonable!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't know what I'd do with that if I had it.  So many of her things have been made of what appears to be cheap, thin chiffon-looking fabric.  I've never been impressed or tempted by her clothes.  This ruana doesn't speak to me either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like some of the prints, but not the fringy thingy on the bottom. And there will most likely be a shipping fee since the TS free shipping is just for July. Expecting to take a pass on it

I'm more interested in the new Marla items and her upcoming August TS. Have been happily picking up Marla clearance items 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really like the leopard but not a fan of the fringe on the bottom.  

Respected Contributor

I like them but I honestly feel like I have so many similar type items from shopping at Chico's for years.   I might get one but it would depend on the price.  

Honored Contributor

I like the Medallion and the Animal Print ones, but the fringe has got to go. It's not something I would wear as part of an outfit, but more something I would carry with to throw on if I get a little chilly.

Respected Contributor

I like the metallic animal and the Greek border...and I love the fringe! I hope the price is right! Thank you for posting!