I hate the way my clothes look on me.

I am about 25-30 lbs overweight 

Any suggestions would be great!

Honored Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

I hate the way my clothes look on me.

I am about 25-30 lbs overweight 

Any suggestions would be great!

@Beautiful life, Warners make bras that completely eradicate the problem. I have seen quite a few companies that have them. They smooth everything out and really work.

Honored Contributor

summer wgt spanx helps me when I wear a modal top they're awful for that

I got winter wgt and summer wgt

Honored Contributor

Re: Help! BACK FAT

[ Edited ]

@Beautiful life  Anything I say, I'm sure you already know.  Sometime we just need some encouragement to carry out what we need to do.  You have already owned up to the challenge.  Losing the weight is 90+% of the issue, the other -10 is exercise and we all know there is no such thing as "spot reduction".  However, I really like lat pulldowns at the club to stimulate back definition as part of a comprehensive weight program.  Losing weight and working out,  I know, we have heard it a million times.  If you want some support, join us in Wellness "commit to be fit".  We have 5 1/2 weeks left of a challenge and you are welcome to post your daily food and workouts.  Small group of positive encouraging posters.  Love to see you, those 5 1/2 weeks can make a difference!

Respected Contributor

Shapeez Unbelievabras.  These bras are the absolute best for hiding back fat.  I like the shortee and the tank styles.  I've been wearing them for several years and although they are expensive, they hold up well.  I have found that I have to go up two cup sizes in the minimizer style, but stay with my regular cup size in the molded cup version.  I order mine from the Shapeez website and don't know of any stores that carry them.  I highly recommend.

Respected Contributor

I think the key is like several others have already posted. A good fitting bra designed to help with back fat and also not buying tops in clinging fabrics. It is hard to find a good style and fit but it can be done. It is the same kind of thing for women who have tummies.

Honored Contributor

Just wanted to add, I weighed 118 at 5'8 and lived in the gym and have always noticed without the right bra, no matter what my weight, I dealt with this.

Weight loss isn't always a solution...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Help! BACK FAT

[ Edited ]

@Beautiful life

Keep in mind...you can't spot lose fat Smiley Happy

Best bet is cardio, clean up your diet and do weight training.  And I don't mean with tiny 5 lb. weights.  Log onto www.bodybuilding.com.  Lots of different exercises for the back.  Rows are excellent.  Educate yourself with weight training and don't be afraid to lift heavy.  (Start of light, of course!).

Good luck!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I want coolsculpting LOL

Honored Contributor

A clean diet and the right weight training.  You can spend a lot of time on exercise but if you're not training right you won't see the results.  You need to focus on the posterior chain.  And, as @phoenixbird pointed out, results are hightly dependent on what you're eating.

You can wear the bras and whatever, but when those come off you've still got the back fat.