Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd  You are a beautiful person, I know this by what you speak. You are very gracious as well.

I do what you do and much more in fact to work my entire body. Tweaking one's diet is hard I get t hat but it can be so easy too. I've done that as well, and took myself one step further and eat gluten free though I do not need. I feel and look great.

Respected Contributor

To all of those who offered weight loss/excercise options, thank you.

I'm sure that is helpful to some people & any tips that have actually worked for people that we "know" are good to read.

And, maybe that is what @Beautiful life is looking for.

But, a good bra with at least 3 hooks, that fits correctly without being too tight-will cut into you & show through your clothes. 

Too loose, & it will pull up & set oddly on your body & emphasize extra weight on your back.

Our Kohls has a huge department for bras. It is incredible how many I need to try on to get the look & fit that I am looking for. So I will take the time to do that & watch for a sale & get great bras for a low price. 

You can go to a specialty store & get measured & fitted & that is one way to go. You will pay a bit more for your bras, but it will be worth it.

And, aging or weight loss/gain will make it necessary to re-fit those bras.

Super Contributor

https://www.eatthis.com/how-to-get-rid-of-back-fat/ 

Im sure you really do look fine  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't mean for this to sound snarky, but lose some weight and it will go away.  That's how I got rid of it, but I know that's easier said than done.  I could never tolerate those shaping garments.

It was one of the first "areas" to correct itself, in fact.

Respected Contributor

@Beautiful life

I have extra weight also but don't have back fat issues.  I am surprised that I don't, but that is just my built. My back actually feels bony. My issue is with my thighs which have been a problem even when I weighed 110.  Just trying to convey that even at perfect weight or weight loss there can be certain body areas which we are unhappy with and may need to find creative ways to disquise those areas.

Honored Contributor

Spanx Thinstincts cami smooths everything out and is comfortable to wear.  QVC carries it but periodically Zulily has them for about 50% off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

I hate the way my clothes look on me.

I am about 25-30 lbs overweight 

Any suggestions would be great!

Vanity Fair makes a "beauty back" bra that helps.  It's all I wear now.  

Honored Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

I think it's time for me to get the jaws wired shut, wanna come?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

@Beautiful life  Soma stores carries a great bra that has a wider back and advertised to disguise back fat. Of course, disguise is the key word. I’ve used an inexpensive exercise band (at home) to target problem areas.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE, Now that is something I wouldn't mind trying. I wonder how much it costs.