Valued Contributor

DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF IT     I ONLY HAVE ONE CUP FOR BREAKFAST   MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUBBY DRINK SO MANY CUPS    THEY PUT DAIRY CREAMER IN IT   I USE MILK

Honored Contributor

I sometimes drink 2 cups.   More in the winter than summer.   In the winter I like to put a teaspoon of the instant cocoa in my coffee.   It's good.   

I like to have the powdered creamer on hand for when I run out of milk.   sometimes I use evaporated  milk, sometimes fresh milk.

And for a treat, sometimes a bit of condensed milk.   I like to experiment, can you tell?

Honored Contributor

I drink at least three pots a day..........(maybe more).     Got used to it at the office -- never stopped.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Black coffee -  minimum of 2 mugs a day. 

Trusted Contributor

up to 3 cups (SB grande size mug), but recently took it down to 2 and switched the third to green tea or a vitamin drink. i use creamer and coffee syrup. sometimes top it with foam.  

Respected Contributor

I have 1/2 cup in the morning. Any more than that, I start shaking. Smiley Surprised

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

My Keurig provides me with coffee, chai or hot chocolate as I choose. For coffee, dark roasts or espresso roasts with artificial sugar-free vanilla creamer and Splenda. I drink anywhere from 10-14 oz most mornings. I also enjoy iced coffee mid day sometimes, but I only rarely consume hot coffee after mid morning, on occasional dinners out.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

Two cups with half and half!

Respected Contributor

I don't drink coffee at all. Nada.

Respected Contributor

Coffee is to the mind what a fine fragrance is to a woman.

I don't know what that means, but I feel it. Love, love, love coffee.