Honored Contributor

Re: Eyebrow Tinting - Made an appointment - Now I'm scared to go and do it!

@Imaoldhippie 

I can't believe how thick my brows once were and then suddenly they just began to lighten and practically disappear!  I find myself constantly looking at everyone's brows now!  LOL 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia 

Thanks for encouraging words!  I almost want to do it myself but not quite sure.  Still deciding.  

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

I take another allergy pill -- forget the name of it.  It's not Claritin.  I don't know why I put myself through these things.  I'm the only one who notices any way.  Ha!  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

You're very fortunate that you have the good hair!  I used to have good hair -- head and face --- but now --- not so much!  I am mulling over what to do.  I may try going once and then see.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

This must be the best product as so many are recommending it.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

I will suggest to them, but don't know what their practice is.  I tried a bunch of different things but can't remember what.  I don't think it's the product --- I think it's me --- I just don't know how to apply it!!  Thanks!  

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Shanus, I'll have to pick some up. Nothing  I use covers the gray for too long so maybe this will work for me. I appreciate your help.

Honored Contributor

@missmouse12 wrote:

Thanks for the tip @Shanus .

I had my eyebrows tinted at the beginning of the year and it lasted all of about 2 weeks.  I was not spending $20 every 2 weeks to have it done so I haven't done anything.  I will try Just for Men

@missmouse12   I'm not sure how much a box of the JustFor Men costs, but definitely much less than $20. Mine starts fading at week 3, but it only takes a total of 10 minutes to redo them. That includes mixing the dye in the tray and application and leaving it on for the 3-5 minutes...no driving to the salon time. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I get my eyebrows tinted regularly.  No issues with sensitivity.  However, it doesn't last long with me...maybe a week or two if I'm lucky.  At this point I've decided to not get it done anymore & just use my IT Brow Powder.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@skatting44 

I will suggest to them, but don't know what their practice is.  I tried a bunch of different things but can't remember what.  I don't think it's the product --- I think it's me --- I just don't know how to apply it!!  Thanks!  

Maybe you tried the wax type  which I found useless in covering some gray brows. The Lancome gel is good, just  apply lightly at first and  add additional  if you want a drarker color .  I started with a taupe color but went with the lightest  color blonde since my hair is colored a light color .