Esteemed Contributor

I am in total with her line.   I ordered the foundation.  I got lucky because I ordered the #44 Medium Honey.  The brush that goes with it is perfect.  Perfect for my olive skin.  I also ordered her brow powder in medium. Perfect and the brush is sensational. I also ordered the 3 lip balms.  Gorgeous and moisturizing,   All 3 colors can be blended together and I got her blush which is hands down the best blush ever. Watching her tips on how to apply has been a great experience.  I forgot the name of the blush but it is on the soft pink side.  Not clown pink but a very soft color.  Actually I think all of her blushes could be used by everyone.   All clean beauty and for those of you who obsess about where things are made,  all of her products are made in the USA. Says so in all the packaging.   

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat 

Thanks for the great review! My RMS orders are on waitlist but I didn't order during the show. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

GREAT REVIEW lousgirl, LIKE TENNESSEE SAID.

I GOT THE FOUNDATION IN #22 LIGHT MEDIUM WITH BRUSH

MASCARA, BROWS, FACE LUMINIZER WITH SPONGE, LIP BALM TRIO, BLUSH/BRONZER DUO IN THE LIGHT PINK SHADE, AND THE BODY BRONZER.

I AGREE IT IS A GREAT LINE.  MINE ONLY ARRIVED A COUPLE HOURS AGO, SO I HAVE NOT TRIED ANYTHING BUT THE BROWS YET.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW GOODIES!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat @weezer111 @Tennessee Vol 

Like you, I enjoyed watching and learning from Rose-Marie's presentations. This is a new cosmetic line to me. Since I did not immediately order any of the products, they were sold out later on. 

The next day, I went to a local Blue Mercury cosmetic store and purchased the concealer, lip tint, and lip2cheek color. I did not buy the foundation and eyebrow product since the appropriate brushes were not included and would have been additional purchases. 

I hope QVC will have more RMS shows in the near future and will re-stock the products. 

As a side note, I researched the RMS brand and was pleased that Rose-Marie has not sold her line to a large corporation. I hope she will remain in control for a long time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I TOO, CHECKED IT OUT AT MY BLUE MERCURY Toots7.

I GOT TO SEE COLORS AND PICKED UP A COUPLE OF THINGS WHILE I WAS THERE.

I THINK WE ALL AGREE THAT ROSE-MARIE IS JUST GREAT, AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HER NEST SHOW.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU BOUGHT!!!!!!

WE ARE VERY LUCK YTO HAVE A BLUE MERCURY CLOSE BY TO US!

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat - It's good to know you're happy! My order came and I plan to see how the colors work tomorrow.

You might have read in the "Suggestion Box" forum I was really disappointed Shawn and Rose-Marie didn't go over the foundation and concealer colors. We did learn a lot from Rose-Marie, but at the end of the show I didn't feel comfortable knowing the shades. So I guessed!  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Me too!  I have dry skin & never liked any foundation because it just sat on my skin and never looked "natural, lol" to me. I went to her website & received 15% off entire order. I had her brush from years ago but set it aside because I didn't really understand how to use such a small brush.  Now I know & it applied the foundation perfectly. What I really fell in love with was her radience base. OMG looks great alone, over or under foundation. Can't wait till she comes back. P.S. I can  use that radience stuff on eyelids as well Love!

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo wrote:

Me too!  I have dry skin & never liked any foundation because it just sat on my skin and never looked "natural, lol" to me. I went to her website & received 15% off entire order. I had her brush from years ago but set it aside because I didn't really understand how to use such a small brush.  Now I know & it applied the foundation perfectly. What I really fell in love with was her radience base. OMG looks great alone, over or under foundation. Can't wait till she comes back. P.S. I can  use that radience stuff on eyelids as well Love!

@RooRoo   I think on the presentation, she demonstrated mixing the foundation w/ a bit of luminizer or moisrtuizer for those who prefer a lighter coverage foundation. 

Honored Contributor

Since many things sold out I went to RMS website and ordered a few things.  I got free shipping & 15% off my first purchase.  I am looking forward to trying this brand.

Valued Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I TOO, CHECKED IT OUT AT MY BLUE MERCURY Toots7.

I GOT TO SEE COLORS AND PICKED UP A COUPLE OF THINGS WHILE I WAS THERE.

I THINK WE ALL AGREE THAT ROSE-MARIE IS JUST GREAT, AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HER NEST SHOW.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU BOUGHT!!!!!!

WE ARE VERY LUCK YTO HAVE A BLUE MERCURY CLOSE BY TO US!

@weezer111 

What a coincidence about the Blue Mercury store.  The employee was knowledgeable and helpful with the correct colors for the concealer (which I purchased) and the foundation (not purchased yet since the brush was an extra purchase). 
She recommended a lip tint color and a lip2cheek color. They were out of her color recommendation for the latter, so she ordered it to be delivered to my home without a shipping charge. 
All in all a pleasant experience at the store. 
Now that I am more familiar with RMS, I feel better about ordering from QVC once they re-stock. 

Enjoy your beauty products!