Honored Contributor
I received/used the foundation-the larger un-cover up cream. I don't know how I did it. I can't believe it. I picked the perfect color. I went to her website and got a better description of the shades. She also recommends using her oil before applying the foundation.  I just dabbed  the foundation with a finger tip over all imperfections. Beautiful. No one would know I'm wearing anything. LOVE it. 

Respected Contributor

I had never tried anything from this line.  I ordered the trio of lip balms and the mascara. I returned the balms immediately.  The colors were not flattering, IMO, they felt dry on my lips and going on and I didn't like the smell/taste.    I really like the mascara, and would reorder.  It applies nicely and is easy to remove.  It makes my lashes fuller and longer.  

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 

I ordered the mascara, too.  I agree with you.  I really like it.  I think lengthens and thickens, but looks super natural, too.  So many of the presentations are like full on, massive mascara and that just doesn't work for me everyday.  

I will order again.  I am curious, what mascara had you been using?  I also use Grande Lash.  

Respected Contributor

@justashopper   Hi...   I had been using a variety of different ones... Clinique, several from Lancome, Dior Show that I also like....  the ones I did not went into the garbage after giving them a chance.   I must tell you that I top every mascara with the last coat of Lancome Deficils mascara, which helps anything not smudge, helps with that natural look and I just love it on my bottom lashes.

What about you.....?

Super Contributor

I ordered the mascara from the show and loved it. I then went to the RMS website and ordered the lip2cheek and the eye color. I have to say I'm disappointed in both. Very little color payout. I contacted them about a return but because I tried ( they call it used) the products I can't get a refund??! I won't be ordering from them again. What a waste. Very disappointed. 

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 

that is a good idea on the definicils.  That has been a great mascara for years but somehow fell out of my rotation.  Maybe I will try again on the next GWP.  

Like you, I have used Lancome, Clinque, Diorshow mascaras.  Benefit's They're Real and Chanel also are good.  I really like the IT cosmetics tightlining for lower lashes and a natural look.  I think there is something to the super skinny brush.