Honored Contributor

I use Life-flo magnesium oil spray for muscle spasms plus it helps me sleep. From what I read sounds like most people are deficient which causes a lot of health issues. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz From what I read here sounds like most/many take any and all supplements with NO blood work done and no medical advice.

This is dangerous and just plain dumb to do this. For many reasons years ago I was told by my doctor to never take this for any reason.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Nightowlz From what I read here sounds like most/many take any and all supplements with NO blood work done and no medical advice.

This is dangerous and just plain dumb to do this. For many reasons years ago I was told by my doctor to never take this for any reason.

@Love my grandkids 

Well I do my own research I don't just start using a product. If you use too much of the magnesium spray you will get diarrhea. I have never had that issue using it. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I think you know my point. Does your medical provider know this and he/she OK with it?

Respected Contributor

I take potassium for restless legs which has made a big difference and I take magnesium so I will go.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

My husband & I take Good State Ionic Magnesium.  We fall asleep like babies!  Without getting into TMI our morning bathroom trip is so satisfying!

38137DDA-80AB-4930-82A4-6438779CF3DE.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Nightowlz I think you know my point. Does your medical provider know this and he/she OK with it?

@Love my grandkids 

Yes my doctor knows about all the supplements I take. 

I do my research so I can take care of myself. The doctors around here are no help. They only want you to take their drugs & do their tests so they can get paid. I'm not interested in doing that unless it's necessary. I'm tired of playing their games. They don't have my back. If I didn't need my thyroid medication I would never go back.

Do a little research about what happens with your health if you are low in magnesium. Can't get an accurate result

with just a blood test.

Valued Contributor

I take a type of magnesium for anxiety, high blood pressure and constipation. Works for me and my pharmacist and doctor are fine with it.

Honored Contributor

EA20CCB0-3972-43CF-A7E1-DFF8FF5A2FD1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I started taking it when my nurse practioner said it might help me sleep.  It doesn't really help me sleep but  I continue to take it becasue it can help you regulate your blood sugar and I am a diabetic.