Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

Did short Ride and Power class.  I bulked up my weight and I did it!  I was feeling very strong today.  I think my home ab and tricep work may be working.  At least I hope so.

I have had a horrible week at work and I am seriously considering quitting and becoming homeless.  I finally told my GM I need a new computer after it fake died on me with a blue screen temporarily.  Supposedly he ordered it like that.  

Really?  Maybe I'll stick around then and take some more abuse.  I'll believe he actually did it when I see it delivered.

@JudyL  I'll take the shamrock and a hot guy please.  I need some luck and I deserve some love!  Smiley Very Happy    

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone, today was Treadmill 35 minutes running and TG for 20 minutes.  Then I went into town and wanted to find a necklace and earring set to wear to the wedding.  Need a glittery clutch too.   I did find some jewelry at Kohls.  

Nomless it's coming fast, I can't believe it and I am a terrible packer.  Probably because I never go anywhere, I have no idea how much to bring, if it will be cold.  I don't know!  I'll be alright whatever I bring as long as I have my wedding stuff I can survive the rest..

Laura sorry you are having bad experiences at work, that sounds terrible for you.  Maybe time to look at the help wanted ads, you don't deserve to be treated like that. 

Judy so sorry you are not feeling well, that stinks being away from home and feeling poorly.  It does sound simply beautiful, like Laura said bring us presents  Smiley Wink

I'm sorry I can't remember our new poster who is walking 4-5 miles, so good!  Keep it up, we are all fighting battles, you have a great attitude!  

Well I am on to another chore, have a great rest of your day!

Honored Contributor

@bopper  Kohls has lovely jewelry. Or they did.  I used to buy my Christmas party jewelry all the time there.  Hopefully you found what you needed.

@JudyL  You're off the hook!  I finally broke down and ordered an Irish sweater since QVC is having an Irish day.  Hopefully it fits and I can wear it or else I guess I'm out more S&H.  I still want the guy though and I'll take one in a kilt if you happen to step over the border and find one there.  Smiley Wink

I am SO jealous!  Someday....Heart

Honored Contributor

Did Pilates and the rebounder this am.  Did not feel like exercising ....pms sucks, but I feel better now that I did it.  Starving....starving......starving.  Still have that pinched nerve on top leg.....gurr....ate rice this am before workout and just had chicken and raw carrots.....probably will have a salad tonight....no carbs......no carbs.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, it's very dreary here again and so humid, grass is still all wet and it's amost noon.  Very tired of it.   My flower baskets are almost done for too, time for the Fall Mums I guess.

This morning I did 45 minutes on treadmill alternating incline and running flat....Want to walk Logan on the trail but when I was just out it is drizzling out so waiting to see if it stays.

MickD  Glad to see you and you got in your workout even though you didn't feel like it.  I think we all have those days, more than not probably.  Your doing good with no carbs, keep up the great work!

I don't have much going on today, riding to my sisters to feed the cats as she's camping but that's about all on my agenda!

Oh I did find a nice necklace and earring set at Kohls so I'm set there.  Already packed so I won't forget it.   

Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

@bopper  Feel free to send that rain down here. We need it!!

Honored Contributor

@bopper - Haha....I did have carbs yesterday, but didn't want to go down that dark path  at night....I did have some tiny thin pretzels for dinner and 3....count em 3 licorice sticks for dessert...with red wine.  You really do well on the treadmill....very impressive!

I did 2.6 mi./33.5 min. On the treadmill.  I kicked it up a notch so I wasn't putting so much pressure on that nerve....it worked.  I may have to go to my chiro if it doesn't work itself out soon.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD  Glad you found a way that worked for you.  Smiley Happy

Bad news:  I found multigrain soft pretzels in my grocer's today.  The ingredient list didn't sound horrible so I had to sample.  I ate one with mustard and I am in trouble. Pray for me.  Heart

I really was just going to grab my healthy Ezekiel bread too!  I blame my eyes!     

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 - I am praying for ya, sistuh!  I love those things!  I try to go to the store when I am not hungry....and stick to a list.   Yesterday I almost bought ruffles and chip dip.....my ultimate nemeses....thank gawd my son stopped me!!!!  I cannot be trusted!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD  I had a list!  I had nothing but cabbage, cucumbers, bananas, and sweet potatoes in my basket (didn't even take a cart and went on my lunch hour!).  

I make one final stop for my bread and there it was!  Just staring me down!  Daring the girl from Philly to try a pretzel like I can say no to that.  

I even passed up the Tastykakes people which are always in the aisle in my way!  Smiley Surprised

This is my one and only taste test I swear.  Once I sample all six (well, five now) later today I'm done with it!    I swear!

PS:  Don't get me started on Pringles and Combos. Every once in a while it just has to happen.