Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

LOL, Laura.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!  We're home....hit a lot of rain on the drive home yesterday but it was a pleasant trip, can't complain.  All unloaded, unpacked, and most of the laundry done...finishing that this morning. 

nomless...I knew you'd rock it!  Sure hope you get it, that would be so nice for you. 

Laura...I also have hereditary high cholesterol and won't take the meds.  I'll have to look into the red rice you mentioned...I'm afraid of "natural" stuff too though with my hives. 

I hope you're on the mend bopper....got it out of the way early!  I haven't had a cold or the flu in years so I know it's coming one of these days.  DS was still coughing a lot. Smiley Sad 

I had a little anxiety attack last night thinking about if we get bad news from his biopsies....but eventually fell asleep. 

DH is off until Monday...even though he's still doing work and taking phone calls...so not sure what we'll do today.  I'm going to the gym here in a bit but might go for a nice run in the rain.  That's always been my 'thing'...so peaceful.  Have had some of my best runs in snow and rain. 

Waving to MickD, Candlequeen, Judy and anyone else that posts.  Cater, hope you're doing okay. 

Respected Contributor

No feedback about the job. Sigh Yesterday, they sounded like they'd make a decision today,  oh,well, NBD.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, I have been a bit under the weather so to speak, but did do 40 on the treadmill and the TG.  Have to keep moving so I don't get too stuffed up.  I'm on the mend I feel though. 

Nomless I think you'll hear something.  Do you have any idea how many applied and had interviews?

Iluvlucy glad you got home safely, and I know the worries can get the best of you.  Keeping everyone in my prayers.

Laura hope you have a good weekend!

October tomorrow, Holy cow....Not ready for the S word, not yet!!

Grilled fish tonight, so good!

Have a great rest of your evening!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bopper  I hope you are feeling better!!  Sick and still working out.  You go girl!

@nomless  Offer still stands!  And if it doesn't work out, remember a library cost me $3000 with their curb.  I have no problem burning one down after closing time.  You can roast marshmallows and wave to the people who didn't hire you.  Guarantee you'll get the next one.  Smiley Wink

@Iluvlucy Hope you are having a relaxing weekend.  You need one!

I am planning to go hike later today.  And maybe run up to the mall to get a second pair of glasses since it's pretty much free with the insurance.  We'll see.

Have a great Saturday!