Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - July 2017 schedule

From the Monday Night Show with Adam

Andrew is going to talk to the CEO and ask to extend the return time from 30 days to 60 days on every one of his products going forward because his return rate is so low.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

He is very smart.  Throw it out there on the air, get everyone posting/writing to HSN about it and force their back against the wall.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

From the Monday Night Show with Adam

Andrew is going to talk to the CEO and ask to extend the return time from 30 days to 60 days on every one of his products going forward because his return rate is so low.

@VaBelle35

That doesn't make sense to me - at least not on all products. It would make more sense if everyone returned them and it takes 60 days to get results.

Some he says you should notice results within 30 days. Some you don't really have noticeable results with even though they may be working (or not). Others take longer & those if would make sense to have a longer return period.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I had no intention of purchasing The Marine Collagen with MSM, but I caved. I purchased in the 180 servings bottle. I plan on taking 1/2 a scoop a day and stretching this out for a year. I hope to see results with my joints, I stiffen up a lot if I sit for more than an hour. The beauty results if they happen would be just an added bonus.

This is great that you decided to give Marine Collagen Peptide a try, @icezeus! Of course, we all are different, but I think, to achieve the optimum benefit (results) should we be taking a recommended doze? It's one scoop a day, or more.

Honored Contributor

My big jug of MCP arrived today! I didn't open my current container until last October so I probably won't finish it up for a couple months.

I sure am glad that my first container was smaller so I have can refill it instead of using the big one all the time.

Honored Contributor

That's what I do.  I have a 30 day container from the first time I purchased it.

The new tub seems bigger than the last.  I wonder if it's because it's fluffier with the new milling process.

I just opened on last week from last year's TS so it will be a while before I get to this one.  I use 2 scoops a day most days.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG! This container is HUGE! It's humongous. I'm sure, I did buy the largest jar year ago, but my old container is so tiny by comparison to a new jar!

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko

I picked up my container today and I could not believe how large it was. I only purchased the 180 count. I can't imagine how big that bottle must be for the 720 serving size.

I had to pour some of the product out to get to the scoop on the inside.

I noticed your comment on taking the full scoop vs. 1/2 a scoop. The reason why I was going to start of with 1/2 a scoop quite simply is because Andrew always puts more in his products then is the standard acceptance level. I even heard him mentioned more than once that 2.5 mg is the acceptable level of the Marine Peptides his recommendation is 5 mg. I thought I would give it a try and see if I gain results at the lower level.

Honored Contributor

I finally received my Soups & Veggies Cookbooks on Friday.  I didn't notice that they were advance order.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

20% off coupon is active now. Even after appling 20% off coupon on HSN, the prices are lower on his website. Works for those needing the monthly specials. Coupon is just not useful.

Does anybody take the AL essential amino? are there any comparable, less expensive products that you recommend?