WEN

Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter wrote:

@bebe777 you caved!  If it was just 319 I'd cave too.

@Thia-Winter, I had to. The value was just too great. 

I had held off on the NBT values for over a year but I knew to jump when the TSV was offered. The TSV is almost alway the very best value. Smiley Happy

I also had made a decision to try every single one of the Wen CC formulas... it was just too frustrating for me to not know which each of them was like . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN June Chat

[ Edited ]

@bebe777

I only use Tarte bronzing Maracuja oil in the summer on my face and no longer use the Maracuja oil like 

i use to.  QVC has a lot less Tarte on since Maureen sold her company. I actually purchase the bronzing oil from Tarte's website when they have a good sale.

I only use Wen oil on my hair.  SHP, SCLV, TT and I forgot MIF!

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Does anyone think Pat's voice sounds a lot like Jackie's?

lol, ok @Kjelle, just what are you drinking over there. Smiley Wink

@bebe777 speaking of that, where is my wine??🍷 Garçon! Garçon! 

@Kjelle, lol, very impressed with your "ç" though I can't remember what it is called. Smiley Wink

* bebe&& pours Kjelle a glass a of wine... as Kjelle stays a careful distance fron the klutzy wine pourer. * Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter wrote:

I am NOT just using this on one side of my body, sorry Chaz.  Both!!

@Thia-Winter, lol, I've actually thought about taking that NBT challenge... but only in October... when it gets too cold... there's just no way I'd do it.... lol, my poor heels. Smiley Happy

That said, the oils have been great for my skin last winter. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

OMG 11 Gallons of WEN??? WEN Intervention time!!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Occasional Contributor

I did get those!

I got the 4 pc 613 kit back in March and just finished up the NBT last month.  I was glad to see this one offered the other day without any hair products.  My hair doesn't like 613 but my nose sure does!

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, 10 gallons of Wen!!! lol, Mary Ellen wins hands down. SHe was lovely. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Respected Contributor

I only want the SHP EDP not 613.  I know it's a slamming value, but I don't like something in the 613 scent.  Not sure what it is because I love all of the individual  components, but combined, not so much.

I don't know anyone to gift the 613 to either.

Now, if it was just the SHP for less money then I would order it lickity-split!

_____

Honored Contributor

Aloha Wenners! I'm finally here. I saw Chaz's dad and naturally Tears streamed down my face. 😭

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.