WEN

Respected Contributor

According to QVC, it is now June, so here we go...

The Official Gallonpalooza Month Chat Thread my lovely WEN friends!!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June Chat

[ Edited ]

Hey @Kjelle, thanks for starting the June Chat Thread!!! Gallonpalooza away!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - Wen June Chat - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016 - 

Respected Contributor

Yes!  Gallonpalooza month YIPPY!!!!  Does anyone know if Chaz stays the whole month or just for a few days?

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Yes!  Gallonpalooza month YIPPY!!!!  Does anyone know if Chaz stays the whole month or just for a few days?

Hi @77yangya, according the Wen schedule that Dooters share with us in the Wen gallonpalooza schedule 5/29 - 6/30 per Dooters thread, Chaz will be at QVC from May 28th through June 13th. Then he takes a break and is back on QVC between June 25th and June 30th. 

If no one else has done it, when Chaz has Wen shows/segments at QVC on a particular day, I always try to post that information to the Wen gallonpalooza schedule 5/29 - 6/30 per Dooters thread to remind folks of this.

From what I've seen of Chaz's most recently updated schedule, it seems to be two day on QVC break for a day, and then another two days on QVC. 

He's always taken a break during the middle of June and then come back at the end of the month.

June 13th is always a very special day because that's 6/13. -- If I remember correctly Chaz had two amazing ODOs that day and then another two equally amazing special offers that day. So make sure to mark June 13th on your Wen calendar. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Kjelle for starting the June chat. Am sure there will be lots to talk about. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle. Thanks for starting the month off!  Hey wenners, it's June time to celebrate! The most wonderful time of the year!

Trusted Contributor

*sigh*...so far, I've missed all the Wen shows because of work.Cat Mad

I want Chaz to get the credit, for my purchase, so I'm going to buy Wen Chaz is on air.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon Bummer! Do you have the capability of taking a break/lunch (depending upon what time zone you are in) when he is on? I did that for one of the shows. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@sailor_moon Bummer! Do you have the capability of taking a break/lunch (depending upon what time zone you are in) when he is on? I did that for one of the shows. Heart

Unfortunately, my breaks and the shows do not coincide.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Happy June everyone! Should be lots of fun with all the Wen shows. Cat Happy