WEN

Occasional Contributor

Anyone else receive an email about the styling "must haves"

I received an email concerning my One Day Only order of the styling "must haves".
It appears QVC and Wen are switching the Volumizing product for the Refinishing spray and a brush. I dont know about you, but i have a ton of the refinishing spray and i bought the kit for the volumizing product. Anyone else not happy about this? I am a longstanding QVC customer and this is not sitting well with me.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else receive an email about the styling "must haves"

I would cancel or call customer service and ask that they allow you to return it without getting charged for S&H.

You're not getting what you paid for, period. They should be willing to make that right on the back end, since it was their problem.

Do you mean the Replenishing Treatment Mist? I don't know what a Refinishing mist is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinct wrote:
I received an email concerning my One Day Only order of the styling "must haves".
It appears QVC and Wen are switching the Volumizing product for the Refinishing spray and a brush. I dont know about you, but i have a ton of the refinishing spray and i bought the kit for the volumizing product. Anyone else not happy about this? I am a longstanding QVC customer and this is not sitting well with me.

@hfpint, you had mentioned that you had received an extra brush in the kit. -- I wanted to make sure you knew that they had changed up the items in the kit, and that you were alright with this... since the Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) was not included in the kit you were sent.

Below is the info on how the kit was originally presented.

@sueinct, I would feel the samy way as you do. I agree with ChynnaBlue that you should talk wiht QVC customer service. Best of luck!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

How the Classic Styling Must-Haves ODO was originally presented

The WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Styling Must-Haves ODO kit is priced at $59.96 and includes: 

* 6oz Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) -- about $17.50** at QVC

* 6oz Styling Creme (SC) -- $24 at QVC

* 7.5oz Mousse -- $28 at QVC 

* 2oz Glossing Serum (GS) -- about $14** at QVC

** based on VTS duo price of $34.96, and GS duo sale price of $27.96.

This kit is available in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender, and Pomegranate (but it is not available in Cucumber Aloe). -- The Glossing Serum (GS) is available in either Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate which are the only two scents which the GS is made in. From the description, it's not clear which GS scent will be in which kit.

This ODO kit is a good value if you would like to try at least three of the items in this kit. -- You get the opportunity to try some of the products which you might not ordinarily purchase such as the VTS, Mousse, and GS... especially since the VTS and GS are each only available at QVC in (more expensive) 2-piece "duo" kits.

___

QVC Price: $72.50      One Day Only Price: $59.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______

Occasional Contributor

Yes, that's it. The volumizing spray is still listed.  That's what I wanted!!!!  I will send back the kit. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I meant Replenishing instead of Refinishing.  I did send an email to CS.  I really wanted the Volumizing product. 

Trusted Contributor

Wasnt this the product they had wrong on air? Chaz had to tell them it was the volumizing spray instead of the replenishing mist. I'm guessing QVC had the wrong configuration in stock.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

I received the email about the wrong items shipped too and am not happy about it. I've emailed customer service - I feel like they are not trying to correct the situation but rather expecting us to accept the shipment as is. I too need the Volumizing and not replenishing mist and I don't need another brush.
Valued Contributor

I received that email too.  I am not happy about it, but I wanted the mousse and glossing serum, so I am thinking I will keep it.  I  use the RTM every day but I did not need more.  I do not need the brush since I have curly hair and never blow it out.  I am disappointed.

Super Contributor

Huh, I didn't get the email. I did get the RTM and the brush instead of the VTS but I'm good with it because I was getting the kit for the mousse, SC and the glossing serum. I'm not a fan of the VTS but I do like the RTM, just don't use it much.

Thanks for tagging me @bebe777! It sounds like I may be the only happy with not getting the VTS but getting the RTM and brush instead.

Super Contributor

Huh, I didn't get the email. I did get the RTM and the brush instead of the VTS but I'm good with it because I was getting the kit for the mousse, SC and the glossing serum. I'm not a fan of the VTS but I do like the RTM, just don't use it much.

Thanks for tagging me @bebe777! It sounds like I may be the only one happy with not getting the VTS but getting the RTM and brush instead.