WEN

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@crblu wrote:

I must be the only one here who wants to buy things and can't because so many of these products haven't work for me!  (Or, probably more correctly, I haven't figured out yet how to use them properly.) Man Frustrated

My goal is to someday know what works for me so that I can buy a gallon size of it. LOL

I got the TT CC a little over a month ago because, well...problem - solution, right?...  I didn't open it until last week because I was thorougly convinced it would be my solution.  Not so much....bummer.

But then again, the smaller size bottles take up a lot less room.  Not much room to spare in a 5th wheel. Smiley Happy

@crblu, welcome to the wenderful Wen Chats!!! Smiley Happy 

Ther can be a learning curve to using some of the products. -- Which products haven't been working for you?

@bebe777 @crblu crblus hair is very similar to yours I believe

Respected Contributor

@crblu wrote:

Well, maybe that's the problem.  Nothing really.  I have very healthy hair.  But it's baby fine but very thick/heavy (lots of it) so with Wen products (or any other brand) I'm continually yo-yoing back and forth between dry and frizzy or limp and greasy.

@crblu That sounds to me like you need to concentrate on getting your scalp regulated. Use TT Oil several nights a week and cleanse in the morning, so you stop having too much or too little moisture. The TT CC is probably good for you, but it sounds like you just need more steps.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@Thia-Winter

I hear you about the plastic being safer than the glass.  I do have 4 oz. bottle of TT oil on my bathroom vanity, but I am very cautious not to drop it.  I did this one time with a brand new bottle of Tarte Maracuja oil and  it has a heartbreaking experience.     Woman Sad

@jpie, oh I would have been so upset. What a shame. Smiley Sad

@jpie and @Thia-Winter, how does the Maricula oil compare to the Wen oils?

Respected Contributor

Do any of you that have a dog, take Wen Pet to the groomers like you do your Wen CC?

Contributor

@bebe777 I try to use them twice a week but it usually ends up being once. My favorite one is the MIF, of course. I use them on my scalp and cuticles/nails. However the TT oil I also use when I go fishing, or am going to be outside and layer it with the TT RTM all over any exposed skin. 

Honored Contributor

Has anyone thought abou purchasing this Pets RTM duo? Chaz has mentioned that he really likes the way it smells. Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $44.00Featured Price: $39.96
Available for 2 Easy Payments

___

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

Oh here we go with the NBT. Stay strong, stay strong......

@NMCrazyCatLady, lol, those 3oz tubes of NBT can be really convenient. Smiley Wink

LOL! They are sitting in my cart........taunting me...........

Honored Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

The SMC EDP and 613 EDP mix together well too. I was shocked. Still on the fence on if I want to pick up SHP.

@Mirage08, I was thinking about buying the SHP EDP because I waer the original Chloe which if a funky, fun soft peach scent and I love it. I finally passed on this EDP duo becasuse the SHP is more of a straight peach scent... but I'll bet it's great. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 I like it more for my skin than my hair but I prefer wen oils.

Respected Contributor

And what do you know, yet another charity supported by Team WEN!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012