WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Oh my gosh, 10 gallons of Wen!!! lol, Mary Ellen wins hands down. SHe was lovely. Smiley Happy

@bebe777 We all need new houses with showers big enough to live in with our stashes!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@crblu wrote:

Well, maybe that's the problem.  Nothing really.  I have very healthy hair.  But it's baby fine but very thick/heavy (lots of it) so with Wen products (or any other brand) I'm continually yo-yoing back and forth between dry and frizzy or limp and greasy.

@crblu, what is your post-cleanse leave in routine? 

Also you may want to read @Hilary77's WEN: What Cleansing Conditioner Did You Use Today? thread.-- Wenners share their Wen hair care routines... and their leave in routines. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I indulged in 2 small glasses while I was watching the Belmont Stakes but, what the heck, I won't turn down one more! Man Wink

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha Wenners! I'm finally here. I saw Chaz's dad and naturally Tears streamed down my face. 😭

I know!  I really miss my dad.  

Honored Contributor

@Janealma wrote:

Chaz and his Dad seem close. very nice!

@Janealma, yes, it's heartwarming to see. Smiley Happy

Chaz's dad called in one time before and it was wonderful to listen to. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@crblu wrote:

I must be the only one here who wants to buy things and can't because so many of these products haven't work for me!  (Or, probably more correctly, I haven't figured out yet how to use them properly.) Man Frustrated

My goal is to someday know what works for me so that I can buy a gallon size of it. LOL

I got the TT CC a little over a month ago because, well...problem - solution, right?...  I didn't open it until last week because I was thorougly convinced it would be my solution.  Not so much....bummer.

But then again, the smaller size bottles take up a lot less room.  Not much room to spare in a 5th wheel. Smiley Happy

@crblu, welcome to the wenderful Wen Chats!!! Smiley Happy 

Ther can be a learning curve to using some of the products. -- Which products haven't been working for you?

@bebe777 @crblu crblus hair is very similar to yours I believe

@Thia-Winter, I was thinking the same thing except that my hair has a very weak wave to it.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@crblu wrote:

Well, maybe that's the problem.  Nothing really.  I have very healthy hair.  But it's baby fine but very thick/heavy (lots of it) so with Wen products (or any other brand) I'm continually yo-yoing back and forth between dry and frizzy or limp and greasy.

@crblu That sounds to me like you need to concentrate on getting your scalp regulated. Use TT Oil several nights a week and cleanse in the morning, so you stop having too much or too little moisture. The TT CC is probably good for you, but it sounds like you just need more steps.

@Kjelle, that makes a lot of sense. The Wen Treatment Oils overnight scalp treatments are a great place to start. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:
Spoiler

@bebe777 The SHP EDP is really good! I also mix it with the 613 EDT and love it that way too! I love the 319 NBT because it smells lightly of lemon and that's it. I use it on my face, neck and ears. I like the 613 NBT too, just not on my face.....too strong!  I got the 613 TSV also because I love the NBT, SC and RTM. (My hair doesn't really like 613 so now I've got a huge bottle of it that won't get used.) Anyway....I got sidetracked....lol

The NBT is the best!

@NMCrazyCatLady, that's great that the SHP and the 613 EDPs smell great together. Smiley Happy

When he mentioned that on the air, I was kind of surprised but several other people have mentioned that they smell great togehter. 

Oh, I got both the 319 and 613 NBTs. I can't wait to try them in the fall when the cold starts cracking my skin. 

I've also got to try that 319 CC soon. @HSB1204 is nudging me to try it. It sounds great!!

@bebe777

Oh my, please don't wait till fall to try your NBT!!! It's so amazing. Use it on your hands, face and neck overnight, gee just anywhere.  You will not regret it at all. I live in the 319 now, it's just that good for you to not experience now! 

@NMCrazyCatLady

Tks for your comments on the SHP EDP. I'm waiting for my delivery and even more so when I read comments like yours. I have placate myself with the cc, oil and RTM until mine arrives.

Honored Contributor

now they're up to 44,500 gallons. -- btw, earlier today the host FINALLY said they were down to 2,500 POM gallons. I'm curious to see what happens with this,

Occasional Contributor

My post cleanse is probably about a nickel size amount of CC, then 2-4 pumps of SC and sometimes I add 4-6 sprays of VTS to it.  Occasionally I skip the VTS and use mousse instead, but I haven't been very impressed with the mousse.

I'm waiting for the MIF TS to arrive.