Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods Season Finale

A new grandchild alright, Joe had a son!   I found the family reaction to him showing up for dinner quite heartwarming.   I like this twist.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop    totally agree with you. To me it was one of the best episodes of the season.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Liked everything about the season ending episode but I wish Nikki and Jack had been home from college to make the family complete. Hope we occasionally see 'little Joe' next season. I didn't care for his mom wanting Frank to assign him to a less dangerous job. As Frank tried to point out, you can't rig the odds when it comes to law enforcement. A simple call can turn deadly.

Respected Contributor

I think the show made a big mistake killing Linda & the way it was handled.

I did love this episode and Joe's son.

Honored Contributor

I thought the show was lovely. A little sad and also uplifting. I thought the actress that was Linda had contract problems and SHE left the show. I haven't missed her.

Anthony is my absolute fav.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I have not watched this season.  The final straw for me was having Jamie & Eddie working together in a boss/employee relationship even though they were engaged (and hiding the engagement).  I did see a short interview with "Danny" the other day where he mentioned that there would be a new person at the table, but couldn't say who it would be.  He also felt like that particular episode was the best of the season.  

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

A new grandchild alright, Joe had a son!   I found the family reaction to him showing up for dinner quite heartwarming.   I like this twist.   

It's nice that now Joe will get to know his new found family and they him. It is sad, he is 24 years old, so much time was lost, he could have known his grandfather, great grandfather, aunt, uncles, and cousins. Joe's mother shouldn't have kept him away from his father's family.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed this episode and plot twist. I have liked this show from the beginning and hope it can continue. Not really sure how any shows are going to be able to go on for now.

Contributor

@Tique wrote:

For me this show has been taking a downward spiral for the past couple of years. Not sure if it was Linda's death, the addition of Eddie to the table and subsequent marriage to Jamie or what but it has become another show I watch out of habit. Even Frank's unholy three have become blah. I doubt the finale surprise will make that much of a difference.

Sure hope they do something to turn it around.

I couldn't agree more.  Linda's death was the beginning of the end for my husband and me.  I like Eddie and I like her and Jamie together.  But there is something about her at the family dinner table just does not fit.....and if you don't fit in at the family dinner table.....you just don't fit in!!  At least for us!    This was our favorite show...we still watch it....but no longer our favorite.  Bummer! 

Esteemed Contributor

Watched a rerun of the old Magnum OK with Tom S.  What a hunk he was then.  He doesn,t look bad now, just much heavier.  I think he aged well.