Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods Season Finale

I watched his episodes on Friends last week and it's hard to reconcile Magnun, Richard and Frank are the same person.

Did anyone watch the Reagan Family Dinner that they recorded on Zoom?  It was cute.  Tom had a background of the family dining room.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35  I watched it. I thought it was fun. 

I loved the episode last night. 

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Valued Contributor

@azgal wrote:

@VaBelle35  I watched it. I thought it was fun. 

I loved the episode last night. 

Ita!! Since losintg Linda, they needed a new character..imo! He's cute and fits right in! Heart

Honored Contributor

On the Zooom Family Dinner video Tom is all gray with a full gray beard.

He apparently lives on a 64 acre ranch previously owned by Dean Martin in Thousand Oaks, CA.

It's an avocado farm.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Just some information:  Tom is 75 years old, his birthday is in January.  That could be why he has the problems and has the arthritis.  I know this because I looked up famous people that are my age.  I did like him very much but then found out he has some beliefs I don't agree with.

Honored Contributor

I stay away from that type of info because it makes me not want to watch something.

I read something about Tim Allen a while back (nothing to do with his beliefs) and it made me sad and not want to watch Last Man Standing anymore.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2,

I totally agree with your post, especially since I have lived thru a similar scenario.   

I have a first cousin out there I’ve never met.   My grandmother mentioned his name often; he was the first grandchild.   His parents divorced with ugliness and tension; my uncle died, my cousin never visited our grandparents again.   He is about 78 years old now, and never sought out this side of his family.   

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  I agree with you about Joe's mother. I believe everybody deserves to know who their parents are . It seems selfish to not inform a child especially after they are adults. 

My husband and I were losing interest in the show this season -- Danny gets mad and beats somebody up--Erin looks off into space thoughtfully--police do questionable things-- Grandpa looks back on good times with out so many rights for criminals ---etc. 

This last episode of the season took us by surprise . We enjoyed it and will tune in next season. Smiley Happy I thought the actor playing Henry (?) --Great Grandpa was especially good at showing on his face how he felt when greeting the great grandson with a hug how he was seeing parts of his grandson in him . --good actor.

Does anyone know if you can view the zoom show somewhere ?

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Jordan2  I agree with you about Joe's mother. I believe everybody deserves to know who their parents are . It seems selfish to not inform a child especially after they are adults. 

My husband and I were losing interest in the show this season -- Danny gets mad and beats somebody up--Erin looks off into space thoughtfully--police do questionable things-- Grandpa looks back on good times with out so many rights for criminals ---etc. 

This last episode of the season took us by surprise . We enjoyed it and will tune in next season. Smiley Happy I thought the actor playing Henry (?) --Great Grandpa was especially good at showing on his face how he felt when greeting the great grandson with a hug how he was seeing parts of his grandson in him . --good actor.

Does anyone know if you can view the zoom show somewhere ?

@okaywitheasypay   Got to  the Blue Bloods Facebook page.  You don't need an account

Or here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=539940443618207 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

They just posted part 2 of the Family Dinner video:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=1014332175690941&ref=watch_permalink 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN