Honored Contributor

According to the TV Guide the season will be cut short, however the last episode they finished was always intended to be the season finale.Tom Selleck promises "since the requirement of a season finale is a big surprise, there is a good one". I have a feeling Eddie will announce her pregnancy. Seeing Vanessa Ray last week, I thought she looked like she was hiding a baby bump (word is the 38 year old actress and her long time boyfriend are expecting).

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods Season Finale

The actress sort of ruined the surprise. Am I correct that much of the show is filmed on location in NY? 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The actress sort of ruined the surprise. Am I correct that much of the show is filmed on location in NY? 

I think it does film in NYC. She actually didn't ruin the surprise, this hasn't been confirmed by her or her people, it could be just a rumor.

Esteemed Contributor

I've really grown to like this show, although I think previous seasons were better than the current one.  

Has there been any announcement about a renewal for next year?

Honored Contributor

For me this show has been taking a downward spiral for the past couple of years. Not sure if it was Linda's death, the addition of Eddie to the table and subsequent marriage to Jamie or what but it has become another show I watch out of habit. Even Frank's unholy three have become blah. I doubt the finale surprise will make that much of a difference.

Sure hope they do something to turn it around.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique 

I agree.  I just cannot like Eddie.  She and Jamie have absolutely no chemistry.  I hope if it is renewed it gets better.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

I've really grown to like this show, although I think previous seasons were better than the current one.  

Has there been any announcement about a renewal for next year?

@wildcat fan 

I was wondering the same thing.    Mask   Mask   Mask

Esteemed Contributor

We've been fans since the beginning.  I will say that the writing over the past few seasons just isn't up to par.  It probably started after Linda's death.  The subject was never properly addressed.  Sending Nikki to Ca was good; the character had gotten stale.  

I do think that Tom is suffering physically.   Very few scenes of him moving around anymore.

Eddie is ok, but, she's not well written last season or this one.

I always enjoy the family dinner scenes and Anthony.  He tends to keep things real for Erin.

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

What are Frank's unholy three?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Tique 

I agree.  I just cannot like Eddie.  She and Jamie have absolutely no chemistry.  I hope if it is renewed it gets better.  

I agree the 2 actors don't work for me

and I never liked the Linda and Danny combo

I do love the show