Contributor

Most of the time, those that respond with "who cares, here we go again, 🙄" are the ones with the exact answer on a different thread. So they insulted the OP yet came to the rescue with an answer 2 threads later. It's always the same ones and before I'm insulted with wow you have a lot of time on your hands to know it's the same ones-you're right, I do. 

Respected Contributor

Just putting this out there . . . yesterday Dan Hughes was signing off and said he would be gone "for a bit."  He did not give a date for return.  In case someone gets suspicious in the next week or two, he did, in fact, announce that he would be gone for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

@Liamsworld wrote:

Most of the time, those that respond with "who cares, here we go again, 🙄" are the ones with the exact answer on a different thread. So they insulted the OP yet came to the rescue with an answer 2 threads later. It's always the same ones and before I'm insulted with wow you have a lot of time on your hands to know it's the same ones-you're right, I do. 

@Liamsworld  I like that. It's so funny. You really made me laugh!!

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Just putting this out there . . . yesterday Dan Hughes was signing off and said he would be gone "for a bit."  He did not give a date for return.  In case someone gets suspicious in the next week or two, he did, in fact, announce that he would be gone for a while.

@santorini   That is scary as he has had heart problems in the past.  I hope he is ok. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't know he's had heart issues. Yeah, hope he's okay too.

Honored Contributor

The thing about stalking: Hubbs and I were stalked. We had to get a court order and had to have  someone serve the order to the stalker. It was a scary and bad time for us.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.