Respected Contributor

can anyone tell me,the jeans they r pushing today,do you really size down?they almost loo, like jeggings to me,but I think I want to try.

Respected Contributor

They are not true jeans, as I see it. These have a lot of stretch. I consider jeans to have maybe 1% stretch, these have 3%. I see these as leggings or maybe jeggings  As far as size I have many nydj jeans. I can wear both my regular size and one size smaller., both look and feel fine.

Respected Contributor

If you want them to be skin tight then size down.  I like a little give so they don't get up in my business, but they do stretch a bit. When I size down the waistband is too tight but the legs fit better.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 @Scooby Doo  thank-you for info I appreciate it

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

IMHO

NO!

I sized down and could barely get them on.

I ordered my reg Q size the next time and they fit.  

That's me though....

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife    I had the same experience then it occurred to me that he keeps referring to the B&M size, not the QVC size which we know is likely larger than what you'd buy at a store.  That may be be why people can't get into the pants when they size down.  It's been so long since I shopped in a store, I don't know what size I wear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

ha ha @Kachina624 

Me either!

I could have sworn they said size down from your Q size....doesn't really matter since I won't be ordering from that brand again.

The last TSV were awful for me....not only size but the quality!  I sewed better in Middle School class!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife    They're too expensive and not worth it imo.  Give me good old D&C.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Question about jeans

[ Edited ]

They look like sausage casings to me

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I think it's just a sales tactic .... YOU CAN BUY A SMALLER SIZE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------