Honored Contributor

Where the host are, don't you know they have lives outside ,of qvc?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: People asking

[ Edited ]

Yes, and most of them post readily happily and eagerly about the days off on their QVC social media pages so the fans and followers can see and read.

Any poster can ask the questions if they like.

Respected Contributor

There are so many people that have a need to know where everyone is at all times.  I guess I don't get it.  I'm retired, but busy with family, friends, and other activities.  These are employees of QVC, not my friends.  They post on social media so why don't you just go look there?  What difference does it make?  Even if they are ill, are you taking chicken soup to them?  I guess I'm lucky that I have a full and happy life and don't have to live my life thru a tv person.

Respected Contributor

I always get a kick out of those who go on about what busy full lives they have and yet spend their days posting on a shopping message board.  Yes, lucky indeed.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where the host are, don't you know they have lives outside ,of qvc?

@goldensrbest 

I don't care about their personal lives.  They are salespeople, not friends nor will they ever be.  Some seem like very nice people but I will never meet them or have any personal connection. I'm a buyer and they are sellers, that's pretty much it.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

There are so many people that have a need to know where everyone is at all times.  I guess I don't get it.  I'm retired, but busy with family, friends, and other activities.  These are employees of QVC, not my friends.  They post on social media so why don't you just go look there?  What difference does it make?  Even if they are ill, are you taking chicken soup to them?  I guess I'm lucky that I have a full and happy life and don't have to live my life thru a tv person.

A condescending post to fellow posters.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: People asking

[ Edited ]

Why does it bother a person with a busy, rewarding, full life if a fellow poster asks a simple, harmless question. 

If you don't know the answer you probably won't respond, so how does it interfere with a rich, full, rewarding life.......very odd (to me) that some find a harmless question upsetting to their lifestyle. 

That harmless inquiry is not taking up much valuable space here or too much of your valuable time.

Contributor

Brandiwine you are indeed very lucky!  

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac @You'll never know if you will meet them. I have met several qvc and hsn people in airports! The last one was Doris dalton . She was super nice!

Esteemed Contributor

Does it matter if someone asks? No, it does not.  Why start a thread about and make it big thing? @goldensrbest