Occasional Visitor

Re: Hosts gone...models, next??

I have noticed most of the female hosts are doing the modeling now. It's ok but not the same. Models do a great job. The one thing that bothers me is when they are doing a show on Q2 and they use the computer to the colors available which do not transfer well on TV. It's a turn off and I find myself changing the channel. My other gripe is the processing of returns. Too slow! HSN returns are immediate. Sorry but it's true. AND...Amy, please slow down you talk so fast it becomes nerve racking and hard to understand what you are saying...thank you
Valued Contributor

This is one year old threat

Trusted Contributor

@kimber07 wrote:

Antoinella, Stacey Stoffer.  They are laying off 1124 employees.

Yet they just hired three new hosts. Maybe things on the Q are picking back up.  Too bad they  did not rehire the hosts they terminated suddenly.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@kimber07 wrote:

Antoinella, Stacey Stoffer.  They are laying off 1124 employees.

Yet they just hired three new hosts. Maybe things on the Q are picking back up.  Too bad they  did not rehire the hosts they terminated suddenly.

@Calcgirl  Antonella was terminated so they wouldn't have asked her back. Don't know about the others.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch Q but I remember the models never say what size they are wearing.  So it doesn't help much just to see them.