Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819  yes, that's what I'm saying. My experiences with the Q have been good. I actually haven't had long processing wait times when I order. They've shipped all my orders fast. The prob has been when they use UPS Mail innovations. They are the worst and slowest shipping carrier there is.

Valued Contributor

I agree too many complaints about shipping delays. It gets old. People should be getting out of the house if they are able to and get some fresh air and take a ride to the mall. Kohls and Macy's have reopened their stores and I am sure they will be able I find something suitable

Honored Contributor

Some items are shipped by the manufacturer, while others are shipped from one of QVC's warehouses.  But Mail Innovations seems to be where the delays occur.....

I am very selective what I buy from QVC (and its a lot less) but not so much due to shipping delays....my complaints are about inconsistent sizing in clothes and quality of some of the products and uncompetitive prices.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I agree too many complaints about shipping delays. It gets old. People should be getting out of the house if they are able to and get some fresh air and take a ride to the mall. Kohls and Macy's have reopened their stores and I am sure they will be able I find something suitable

"It gets old"...

Not nearly as old as all the threads & posts about masks.  lol

Respected Contributor

Food orders are slow now too. My delivery date changed from the 19th of June to the 26th. Never got a notification from QVC. Tried to cancel, don't know if it will ship or not. 

Respected Contributor

No, I'm not buying anything.  I came across a thread here on the boards about checking your account after a return because this particular person wasn't being refunded correctly.  I'm glad I checked, because I wasn't being refunded correctly with a past order.  Between that, shipping problems and not being able to cancel....it's not worth the hassle.  I'm sure that recent events has something to do with it, but these problems existed before the pandemic.  I'm not saying that I'll never buy again, it's just that it has go to greatly improve.  

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

The food seems to ship right away so I don't have any hesitation about ordering that.  However, I got the preorder email for Susan Graver's upcoming TSV and since I just today received the D&C TSV that shipped on 5/31 (which I pre-ordered), I think I'll pass on ordering any more clothese for the time being. 

Is there a way to specify which carrier they use?  At least in my area, UPS seems to be much more reliable.

@Suzeecat 

On certain items you can request and pay more to get expedited shipping but you cant name the carrier, but that doesnt necessarily gurantee anything, people have written here that they made an expedited shipping order , but it still didnt arrive on time.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I try not to order; they got enough money from me in the past.  I am waiting on a clothing item right now.  I don’t want to deal with any customer service issues so I’m limiting purchases until they fix the numerous issues.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour stores being open depends on where you are. In NJ and PA, malls are not open and retail stores are only just opening up this week, sometimes with curb side pickup only so telling people to go to the stores isn't always a solution.

Plus QVC was all about telling its customers how awesome it is they could still shop from home for all of the things they needed while stay at home orders were in place.

Processing and shipping delays have been a problem for QVC for quite some time, not just due to the pandemic, although that has certainly made it more difficult.

You may think the complaining about it has "gotten old" but what has really gotten old is waiting several weeks for something that was ordered, having it sit in processing for an often unknown period of time without recourse to cancel the item and when it is finally shipped having it delayed even longer.

Honored Contributor

I'm experiencing delays from Amazon and Lands End.  Lands End

has sent me an occasional update e-mail.  One such recent e-mail said that they expected to ship within 5 days.  (I think the item is finally due next week.)

I have two Amazon orders that were shipped via UPSN, which I've never heard of.  The order status page say that they have not received tracking information and that I should contact UPS.  Not happening.  If I don't get the orders in a couple of days, I'll cancel and request a refund. Very disappointed in both retailers.