Trusted Contributor

Seems like every day there is a new post from someone complaining about shipping delay, backorder, etc. So I was wondering. Those of you that are not happy right now with QVC are you still buying?

Contributor
As soon as my account shows my return received & my credit card posted. I'm DONE WITH QVC
Honored Contributor

My last order from QVC was May 1.  No plans to order anything until I get a sense that they;ve gotten their shipping problems resolved.

Esteemed Contributor

2 words..................

HABIT

&

HOPE

Respected Contributor

Not until they got my issue worked out. Why does it bother you that people complain? I know for a fact people are not making these things up. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have found some great deals on QVC.  Things I know I will like - not something I am taking a chance on.  I am not in a hurry to get anything, so I am still ordering, mostly clothes.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Lali1   ....... After reading your post I had to re-read mine. There is nothing in my post that says or even indicates that anyone posting to complain bothers me. Or that anyone was making anything up. If you read my post differently please clarify.

I was just wondering. Nothing wrong with that. 

You are too defensive over a post that was just to ask due to curiosity. I hope your issue gets worked out soon. Hoping you have a nice day.

Respected Contributor

The problem I have experienced is some items are shipped and received in  timely manner and others are in process for weeks. I do not understand why  there is not consistency in handling orders? 

So when I order I never know what will be a result? Clothing is all over the place. As someone said a Q issue. It seems to go on and on. For a long time Warehouse issues, then Covid?

I have had delays in Amazon orders but they are up front with the time frame and allow cancelling that same day. I know it is apples to oranges ,but Q has been in business 34 years so should be able to figure processing and expede shipping  Some factors are out of their control with shipping delays due to transfers or back  log of on line  orders.

I was happy with the 7 to 10 business days that used to be normal. Now we again have a new  Q normal a big ???I live in a small town  so appreciate on line ordering. I still order but who knows when it will actually be received????

Respected Contributor

The issues seem to be affecting other retailers as well. Not so long ago I could count on Amazon for very fast shipping but not now. About a week ago I placed an order and still processing so I canceled the order. Been waiting a long time for my HSN order as well.

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Lali1   ....... After reading your post I had to re-read mine. There is nothing in my post that says or even indicates that anyone posting to complain bothers me. Or that anyone was making anything up. If you read my post differently please clarify.

I was just wondering. Nothing wrong with that. 

You are too defensive over a post that was just to ask due to curiosity. I hope your issue gets worked out soon. Hoping you have a nice day.

I posed my question because I have seen many many people who like to make snide remarks about people complainig about the shipping issue and saying they'll not buy from qvc anymore. Wether you have done that I'm not sure so I did not accuse you. I did ask a question. That was all. Just like you did. It does seem a lot of people here do not want to see the complaint posts. Sometimes when someone posts a question it is just another way to bash people.