Honored Contributor

QVC and other home shopping channels are in a unique position in that they come into our homes to demonstrate their products on TV.

Have gotten some very nice items not found elsewhere from QVC's own lines.

Introduced to useful products I didn't know about.

The many Christmas decor programs.  

Returns are very easy.

Honored Contributor

QVC and other home shopping channels are in a unique position in that they come into our homes to demonstrate their products on TV.

Have gotten some very nice items not found elsewhere from QVC's own lines.

Introduced to useful products I didn't know about.

The many Christmas decor programs.  

Valued Contributor

ginav24 you know what to expect so stop doing business with QVC and stop complaining

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

Seems like every day there is a new post from someone complaining about shipping delay, backorder, etc. So I was wondering. Those of you that are not happy right now with QVC are you still buying?

I think it's perfectly ok to complain about problems with a retailer.  Every other retailer I've ordered from is shipping same day to within 2 days.  I haven't seen any delays of more than a day or two from other retailers.  

If you read a lot of the complaints, you'll see many are taking their dollars elsewhere. If other retailers have found ways to function fairly normally, why can't Q?  

As with so many things, to remain silent is to accept and condone the problem.   

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I agree too many complaints about shipping delays. It gets old. People should be getting out of the house if they are able to and get some fresh air and take a ride to the mall. Kohls and Macy's have reopened their stores and I am sure they will be able I find something suitable

@MrSour  -  no offense, but opening threads is optional.  If posters are wanting to talk about their frustrations about shipping delays, this is a forum and everyone has a right to post.  

As far as shopping at the stores, some of us have not ventured out into society yet.  So online shopping is the only way.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@MrSour stores being open depends on where you are. In NJ and PA, malls are not open and retail stores are only just opening up this week, sometimes with curb side pickup only so telling people to go to the stores isn't always a solution.

Plus QVC was all about telling its customers how awesome it is they could still shop from home for all of the things they needed while stay at home orders were in place.

Processing and shipping delays have been a problem for QVC for quite some time, not just due to the pandemic, although that has certainly made it more difficult.

You may think the complaining about it has "gotten old" but what has really gotten old is waiting several weeks for something that was ordered, having it sit in processing for an often unknown period of time without recourse to cancel the item and when it is finally shipped having it delayed even longer.

People have a choice not to read the complaint posts. Sadly once a customer orders an item they have no choice about much of anything. They may get it quick they may wait for a month or more. And forget trying to cancel anything since everything goes to in process instantly. The Q was not honest about the shipping issues until way into the process and after many complaints. 

Respected Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

ginav24 you know what to expect so stop doing business with QVC and stop complaining

Stop reading the complaint posts. Customers have every right to complain! 

Honored Contributor
@Georg Some of the problem is items are shipped from different warehouses. I get items quickly from PA but they take forever when shipped to me from CA. They also seem to be In Process longer at that Calif warehouse. The Post Office also causes a lot of delays by mis-sorting packages so they are sent elsewhere and have to come back.
Valued Contributor
Unfortunately I am weak & despite having every intention of ending my relationship w/QVC I have ordered a few things. I ordered a LOGO tank and the Supersmile 3 piece super size set on 6/15. The tank shipped on 6/16 & the Supersmike is still in process. Figures. Seems the things I am most anxious to get are the ones that take the longest. Been wanting to try the Supersmile products for a very long time. Have heard good things. Really hoping it gets here in time for an event next month. But I admit I'm not very hopeful.
Valued Contributor
I had to be done. It's bad business for a company of their size to take so long to ship, and the return process is a joke at best. And to use Covid as an excuse, please, they sucked at shipping and returns long before. I'm tired of the lies.