Trusted Contributor

I ordered D & C jean... inseam was supposed to be 30".   They arrived and were 32".   Back they went,.  Today I got my JAI earrings.   The order # was wrong as were the earrings.. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm Done Ordering From QVC

It's the crazy holiday shopping time of year - short of help - merchandise not arriving on time, etc............Quit ordering from the Q - - - that's okay if if makes you happy.

Try again in June or July................

Honored Contributor

It's the hap-happiest season of all!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My guess, QVC is overwhelmed. With worker shortages, errors are more likely to occur when employees are rushed.  

However, I'm not experiencing these problems anywhere else.  

I noticed some of the information on the website is incorrect.  Purchased a reindeer that was described as 26 1/2 inches long.  It is 24 inches.

A jacket that was described as 26 inches long was 24 inches. 

The Franco Sarto boots below are faux leather, not leather.  Franco Sarto's website says they are faux leather.  Other websites selling this boot also list them as faux leather.  Maybe, one of the mods seeing this will request a correction.  

QVC:

"Leather upper; man-made outsole"

Franco Sarto website:  

"Stretch faux leather or eco-conscious metallic faux leather upper"

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered from them in quite awhile but was tempted recently.  I placed an order on 11-19-21 - it is supposed to be delivered on 11-27-21.  That is today and it is still "in process".  Now I remember why I quit ordering from them.  

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne  I stick to buying from HSN. 

Same company owner but somehow all the issues I see reported here regarding QVC are overcome by HSN systems and personnel.

Orders always delivered in a timely manner, correct items sent and if an issue arises, CS that is very efficient, personable and accommodating.  Returns are easy and credit issued very soon after item arrives.

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@DiAnne  I stick to buying from HSN. 

Same company owner but somehow all the issues I see reported here regarding QVC are overcome by HSN systems and personnel.

Orders always delivered in a timely manner, correct items sent and if an issue arises, CS that is very efficient, personable and accommodating.  Returns are easy and credit issued very soon after item arrives.

@pdlinda 

My experience with HSN, as well. 

Respected Contributor

I've never had problems with QVC or HSN. Over the years (25), I've probably placed a thousand orders.

Respected Contributor

I have had some issues off and on but pretty much great experiences shopping with the Q.  I like watching and ordering but I have done some learning on what works or doesn't work for me.  I have very little exchanges or returns.  

Right now been waiting for the D & C tops TSV and seems like they will never come but not a gift so I will wait it out.  I figure if don't come then I saved some money.

Some of my orders were coming slowly, but I am now receiving them, so all is good.  I'm not ordering anything more for gifts and done.  

It has been a crazy last couple of years every where.

I've never ordered anything that was not correctly sent to me but I have received an extra order because I thought an order didn't go thru and did.  Also, I have received and item broken and no replacement available.  That is disappointing.  

I think you can have an issue no matter where you shop.

Respected Contributor

I agree with positive comments about HSN but fear they could go the way of QVC! I will however mention HSN still has some items caught up in the advance order situation, for example Colleen Lopez’s TS sweater changed advance date from 12/22 to 12/13, then noticed it is now offered on clearance so I canceled my order.