Respected Contributor

The food seems to ship right away so I don't have any hesitation about ordering that.  However, I got the preorder email for Susan Graver's upcoming TSV and since I just today received the D&C TSV that shipped on 5/31 (which I pre-ordered), I think I'll pass on ordering any more clothese for the time being. 

Is there a way to specify which carrier they use?  At least in my area, UPS seems to be much more reliable.

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat  Well NOT UPS Mail Innovations which is what's delaying my orders. 

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

The problem I have experienced is some items are shipped and received in  timely manner and others are in process for weeks. I do not understand why  there is not consistency in handling orders? 

So when I order I never know what will be a result? Clothing is all over the place. As someone said a Q issue. It seems to go on and on. For a long time Warehouse issues, then Covid?

I have had delays in Amazon orders but they are up front with the time frame and allow cancelling that same day. I know it is apples to oranges ,but Q has been in business 34 years so should be able to figure processing and expede shipping  Some factors are out of their control with shipping delays due to transfers or back  log of on line  orders.

I was happy with the 7 to 10 business days that used to be normal. Now we again have a new  Q normal a big ???I live in a small town  so appreciate on line ordering. I still order but who knows when it will actually be received????

I have found with some of my orders, that if they are shipped directly from the supplier (company) not from QVC I get them faster. (In most cases.)
Trusted Contributor

@Lali1  ..... I apologize for misunderstanding your post. I have not made any snide remarks when people have complained about shipping, etc. My posts can be verified under my name. The only time I did respond was to a poster that had posted the same complaint three (3)  times on one forum and again on another the same day.  And it was not to complain just to ask why.

I have a tendency get to get a little curious as to how others might handle a situation over the way I might. 

I am an extremely patient person and though I might get frustrated over what is happening at QVC it would not stop me from ordering something I might want. 

Esteemed Contributor

I maybe order two items a year from QVC, but ironically I just placed an order on 6/12. It appears my Prive Revaux sunglasses were sent to UPS Mail Solutions in New Jersey on 6/13 (the very next day) and has been sitting stalled there ever since with an estimated delivery of 6/27.

My theory is perhaps QVC is getting a very reduced shipping rate for allowing UPS to sit on packages for a very long time. Otherwise, why wouldn't they be advocating for/demanding faster shipping for their customers?  This big banner about delays due to COVID-19 simply doesn't ring true to my ears.

Valued Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg funny you should bring this up because I was just gonna post that I am 2 out of 2 for prompt shipping. I just got a KG strapless dress. I ordered it on the 15th and got it today, June 19th. Estimated delivery was June 25th. These last 2 orders are my first on the Q for 6 months, so I avoided all that delayed stuff with the Corona the last 2 months.

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Lali1  ..... I apologize for misunderstanding your post. I have not made any snide remarks when people have complained about shipping, etc. My posts can be verified under my name. The only time I did respond was to a poster that had posted the same complaint three (3)  times on one forum and again on another the same day.  And it was not to complain just to ask why.

I have a tendency get to get a little curious as to how others might handle a situation over the way I might. 

I am an extremely patient person and though I might get frustrated over what is happening at QVC it would not stop me from ordering something I might want. 

I prefer not to go searching what posts people have made before. A little too nosy for my taste. Besides I don't like to judge people on something they have written before.  We may disagree over many things and agree about others. I believe people are entitled to complain even while they are still making purchases. I have only had one really bad experience with shipping. I have had some really slow shipping issues with Q before but nothing compared the particular one I mentioned. Complaining brings the issues to everyone's attention and it is certainly better tobe aware of what's going on as a customer. 

Honored Contributor

Have been closely following complaints.  Some say they are waiting until QVC's processing time improves.  A few say they are no longer shopping at QVC.  Some don't care if processing and shipping are late.  

As for me, my shopping here has markedly decreased since January for other reasons besides long processing times.  

However, recently an order was in process two weeks.  Then, it went on backorder.  I cancelled it. 

Others complained about being placed on backorder and waitlists after weeks, even a month or two in process.  IMO, it's dishonest policy to sell anything that leads customers to think products are in stock ready to ship when they are not.

None of the other nine retailers I shopped the past 3 months have done this.

There isn't anything I want badly enough to play this game.  

Contributor

No. Until they straighten up shipping it is just giving away money. I still have 2 items that are not going anywhere. One since May 26th.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

The issues seem to be affecting other retailers as well. Not so long ago I could count on Amazon for very fast shipping but not now. About a week ago I placed an order and still processing so I canceled the order. Been waiting a long time for my HSN order as well.

So you're saying that QVC isn't the only  retailer who has long processing/shipping times?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.