Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

Seems like every day there is a new post from someone complaining about shipping delay, backorder, etc. So I was wondering. Those of you that are not happy right now with QVC are you still buying?

I'm not anymore. I can find almost everything for less money elsewhere and receive free shipping and free returns.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Suzeecat  Well NOT UPS Mail Innovations which is what's delaying my orders. 

You can change that by setting up a MyChoice account on UPS.com. Then you have 2 choices.

1. upgrade individual packages for UPS delivery for a fee, or 

2. Pay a $19 annual fee tand upgrade the ones you want. OR, after you pay the $19 annual fee, go into options and select the "automatically upgrade all packages" for UPS delivery.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I ordered is the L&L Holiday containers. Have been doing that every year.  I fll them with homemade treats and give them to my cousins.  My daughters and husband use my account to order, but like me few and far between because they don't trust qvc to get the item to them in a timely fashion or even by Christmas.  QVC's problem with shipping started long before the pandemic. I know they like to say that is the reason but imo it is bs.  I have purchased with confidence from many, many other on line companies and received my merchandise promptly.  If they can do it, (both large and small companies) so can qvc.