Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wow, made a fool of herself? not true at all but certainly your comment is rude.

Esteemed Contributor

well said @SunValley I had not heard of this "branding" campaign and coffee mug either. As you mentioned, I would prefer to have the option for free shipping, points to redeem for items, etc. Something useful.

Esteemed Contributor

This poor mug has become the ceramic Lisa Robertson.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

OMG!  @Johnnyeager  This post has just won Gold! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Johnnyeager

😹😹😹😹😹😹😿😿😿

too funny like we need another LR😉

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

It will be more iconic then LR.

Regular Contributor

I wondered why I had a package on my porch when I hadn't ordered anything for at least 3 days!  I was surprised.  I don't even drink coffee but I appreciated the fact that QVC sent me something.  I just brought it to work and added it to the mugs we already have.  It will get used.  Or use it as a pen/pencil holder.  Silverware for an informal get together.  It's a shame some people had to "bash" the gesture.  My sister had gotten a tote bag years ago from the Q.  I never got one but she used it all the time.  I'm glad to see that a lot of customers did appreciate the gesture.  I did so thanks QVC!

Trusted Contributor

With all of the money I've spent there the past couple of years, they could have sent one to me, but they didn't.  I think the people who repeatedly purchase should get the freebies, not people who buy maybe once a month or less.

Respected Contributor
First I've read about this. Wonder what it looks like. Is it microwave safe? Think there would be a lot of interest in ITKWD mugs!