Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee Mug?

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51- I couldn't have said it better.  Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Valued Contributor

Silver fox, apparently it’s some sort of marketing.  I didn’t know that the mugs had already been discussed, I was just a little taken aback by it.  I’ve shopped with them for 20 years and this is the first time I’ve ever received anything from them.  

Valued Contributor

Phoenix, you’re right, someone may use it, I added it to my donations.

Respected Contributor
At the thrift store there are multitudes of mugs. When I look thru (curiosity) I notice many have stickers pulled back so people can see where it’s made. I know now I want to know. Do we really need to add to our landfills with unneeded “stuff?”
Trusted Contributor

Please donate, the shelters can always use any kind of housewares

Valued Contributor

Will do, Speedy Girl

Honored Contributor

@speedy girl Great idea.

@speedy girl wrote:

Please donate, the shelters can always use any kind of housewares

Esteemed Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Silver fox, apparently it’s some sort of marketing.  I didn’t know that the mugs had already been discussed, I was just a little taken aback by it.  I’ve shopped with them for 20 years and this is the first time I’ve ever received anything from them.  

@StephaniM  Well, now that you complained and made a fool of yourself. If you've shopped with QVC "and this is the first time I've ever received anything from them." Perhaps a thank you note might be appreciated.

Seems you've finally received something from them!! No complaints ever again from you.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Its hard to put into words how shocked I am that anyone given a gift would write something negative to the giver   I dont care if you want it or not  I was just touched that someone thought that much of us to go out of there way to thank us  I can be sure Ill never get anything else because with the attitudes of so many of you they will never waste their time or money again

Respected Contributor

I would appreciate receiving one.